• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecks

Smash Lord
Look what you've done Rikana!

Did you guys give Peach her bounce off the wall with side b? I'm guessing Sakurai took it out because it would be lol with brawl physics.

Rikana

Smash Champion
I have a feeling we're gonna see "Oh, is that a new blog I see?" within now to next year.

Rikana

Smash Champion
lol I played smash64 for the longest time and I didn't even know you can taunt out of spawn.

Ecks

Smash Lord
I'm 80% sure you could. you know what? I'll go check lol

And no, It's not important at all.

Edit: Yup you can do it in 64.

Thunderhorse+

Smash Ace
OT: You guys should taunt cancel more imo.
Especially Sonic players
Can't anymore. At least not effectively. Something is causing taunt out of dash to not function. Sonic also has one of the longest initial dashes, so repeated taunt cancels are next to unfeasible for him now.

Don't fret because it will be sorted out in the demo, but if you're wondering why no one taunt cancels anymore on replays or streams (hint hint), that's why.

I never knew that. Is it really that necessary to bring back? lol
YES

NeoZ

Smash Ace
LOL, I wrote it that way on purpose.

Im a creationist, and Im not against tcoosp.

Neko said that anyone who is against it, IS a creationist.
Creationism is, in a few words, denying facts due to faith(as in not supported by anything) regarding the creation of the universe, i.e. not a very logical thing to do.
I suppose he was referring to it in that sense, taunt cancelling doesn't take away anything, yet brings in something fun(I guess), thus the more logical choice would be to bring it back.

And he never said creationists couldn't be in favor, so your post is moot anyway.

BinAly

Smash Apprentice
I suppose he was referring to it in that sense, taunt cancelling doesn't take away anything, yet brings in something fun(I guess), thus the more logical choice would be to bring it back.
However, taunt-cancelling doesn't add anything to the game-play itself, so, it depending on how much work needs to be done to bring it back, it might not be worth it.

ManEg

Smash Journeyman
Creationism is, in a few words, denying facts due to faith(as in not supported by anything) regarding the creation of the universe, i.e. not a very logical thing to do.

And he never said creationists couldn't be in favor, so your post is moot anyway.
That is one heck of an assumption coming from a being that's only a trillionth of a spec of dust in the universe (as we all are).

Give this a good read my friend: http://www.rationalchristianity.net/uncaused_cause.html

Krautrock

Smash Apprentice
I heard that if we veer into a discussion of creationism Project M will be canceled.

This thread is already bad enough.

ManEg

Smash Journeyman
"There are only two possible explanations as to how life arose. Spontaneous generation arising to evolution or a supernatural creative act of God. . . . There is no other possibility. Spontaneous generation was scientifically disproved 120 years ago by Louis Pasteur and others, but that just leaves us with only one other possibility. . . that life came as a supernatural act of creation by God, but I can’t accept that philosophy because I do not want to believe in God. Therefore I choose to believe in that which I know is scientifically impossible, spontaneous generation leading to evolution."
- Nobel Prize winner George Wald (1906–1997)

I stopped believing in the "objectivity" of scientist after this. People will never get it if they approach Christianity with this kind of heart. Look the truth my friends.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Basing beliefs on things "proved" 120 years ago. Actually, probably even longer ago than that.

GTFO this thread with your silly beliefs. I believe in God, do you see me trying to convert others? seriously, just get out.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Hate you guys although I partially blame Neko for throwing in the Creationism remark to start this all...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom