• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master WGS

Smash Lord
I know it's probably been asked a billion times, but any idea when the patch will be available?

(Don't read this as me telling you to hurry up - Take all the time you need to polish it up. Just curious.)

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
The same answer as they've given us 1,000,000 times, probably:

When it's done.

Dingding123

Smash Journeyman
I've come up with a buncha ideas for D3 in my spare time. Should I post them here, or leave them on the P:M forum general discussion as is? Or should I stick 'em where the sun doesn't shine cuz you guys already have big plans for the fatso?

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
bubblegum and taffy......

moving on...hows that landing detection going?hows clone engine?any idea if youll make a stage for summit? if not i got an awesome idea.
1. landing detection has not been solved yet
2. read what PW has done, but that's about it :/
3. no idea, maybe
I've come up with a buncha ideas for D3 in my spare time. Should I post them here, or leave them on the P:M forum general discussion as is? Or should I stick 'em where the sun doesn't shine cuz you guys already have big plans for the fatso?
Post them on the Dedede board on the PM forum if we have one, if not, keep them in the PM GD board.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
OK I will go back on topic.

I'm pretty sure the PM PoundV results were like that since people were gravitated to the characters that they know, hence why the 3 newcomers were NU.

Time will tell when people learn the other characters.

AMKalmar

Smash Ace
Alright, so I lost my wiimote. Is there an easy way for me to go straight to vBrawl using Homebrew and gecko while having P:M downloaded in the SD card? Or do I have to uninstall it?
I think I read riivolution can do this but I never looked into it.
Never tried it, but you might be able to just remove the SD before you start the game in gecko. If that doesn't work, change the filename of RSBE01.gct to something else.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
OK I will go back on topic.

I'm pretty sure the PM PoundV results were like that since people were gravitated to the characters that they know, hence why the 3 newcomers were NU.

Time will tell when people learn the other characters.
Snake and Lucas got 5th and 9th respectively, not too shabby (ok the Snake one doesn't really count...).

What really surprises me is Sonic's placing. There were a minimum of 4 Sonic players, yet the highest ranked one was Shroomed at 17th. Quite a few people (myself and most of those Sonic players included) believe that Sonic is one of the best characters in the demo, but it didn't really show through in the results. So what happened? Unlucky brackets? Unfamiliarity with the character? Not actually as good as we all thought? Time will tell.

The_Guide

Smash Journeyman
Quick question for the devs:

I just discovered that its possible to buffer shorthops using a combination of the c-stick and control-stick. By pressing down on the c-stick right before jumping, my character is forced to do a shorthop, regardless of the strength/quickness of my control-stick press (i.e., fullhop comes out 0% of the time). i was wondering if this is something Project M added to the game, or something that was around in Brawl/Melee (don't remember it being in either.).

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
Quick question for the devs:

I just discovered that its possible to buffer shorthops using a combination of the c-stick and control-stick. By pressing down on the c-stick right before jumping, my character is forced to do a shorthop, regardless of the strength/quickness of my control-stick press (i.e., fullhop comes out 0% of the time). i was wondering if this is something Project M added to the game, or something that was around in Brawl/Melee (don't remember it being in either.).
Yes, it is a code that is in Project M.

The_Guide

Smash Journeyman
Yes, it is a code that is in Project M.
Brilliant. This will be a great help for one of my friends, who just got into smash. Now he'll actually be able to incorporate Marth's aerial game into his strategy.

P.S. Man, sheild-pressure with Falco feels SO much easier now. This code is a godsend.

M!nt

Smash Champion
sorry if you just explained or something, but why is the site down?

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
Could you just PM me a link? Sorry to be an inconvenience, but I have the PSA skills of a five year old girl who can't even spell computer, much less use one.
Alright, if anyone else wants it, just PM I guess, if it gets enough attention I'll put up a download for it seeing as I also changed SDo0M's Cloud attributes too lol(I ported Ike over G&W)

C_Ferris32

Smash Journeyman
If I'm playing P:M over wifi with my friend but we happen to have different texture hacks (that have been integrated into the pacs you guys made) and/or brstm's on certain stages, will it desync?

FireBall Stars

Smash Ace
Sonic is rather difficult to play(not as fox btw), people just need to train more with him. When I play him I feel an imense potential yet not explored, I'm trying to do so.

I am pretty sure he's one of best in the demo, but unlike most other characters he does not have a metagame yet, it was the first tourney, let's give sonic some time.

Ice_Pick

Smash Rookie
So if puff's shield breaks, its an automatic star ko. Doesnt happen with anyone else, is it supposed to be like that?

Revven

FrankerZ
So if puff's shield breaks, its an automatic star ko. Doesnt happen with anyone else, is it supposed to be like that?
Smash 64 included this... you should already know by now that it has been a Smash staple.

What happened to the website?
I already answered this saying "We don't know, tried to ask Dantarion to fix it but he hasn't".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom