• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Luigi 128

Smash Cadet
Well, at least I tried though, right?
You'll find my thoughts on the matter, here... ;)
(Well I'd prefer to keep the tracks videogame related, but that's just me.)
(Although I don't believe they'd completely change the music anyway.)

On a more serious note, have you guys discussed Luigi at all (or recently)?
Like will the distance his mis-fires send him be the same as Brawls',
changed back to Melees'.. or maybe set somewhere in between?

Also, would you consider allowing it to go through some attacks/items?
Seriously.. Luigi just exploded & yet it gets stopped cold when a turnip clashes with him?! :facepalm:

Blitzkrieg98

Smash Apprentice
Ledge grab ranges are in the middle of being fixed for all of the cast. Most of them are done however, and the rest will be soon.
Truly a good thing to read.

Also, to jump on a bandwagon - belated or not - and/or not to feel like a soulless *******, happy birthday, Shanus.

Now, lurk mode, engage!

Ulevo

Smash Master
Ledge grab ranges are in the middle of being fixed for all of the cast. Most of them are done however, and the rest will be soon.
Is that .pac related, or .gct related? I'd assume the former based on your response. If that's the case, that's disappointing. I was hoping to add that in to my mod before Project: M is released. These ledges are really irritating to deal with.

Revven

FrankerZ
Yes it's .pac related because you have to use an unreleased Tabuu to make the changes. It's also a bit slow and tedious to make the changes because you need three different files and have to test what you've done in-game a bunch of times to make sure it is what you want it to be.

FireBall Stars

Smash Ace
you know thats eliwood, right?
It isn't. Roy only gets promoted to Master Lord a few chapters from the ending and only is good with the sword of seals, which has only 20 uses. Eliwood at least turns into a mounted unit that can use lances as well, and if you use Afa's Drops on him, he can become pretty good, nothing like Lyn or Hector btw, since his growths are risky. Still, with the Sword of Seals Roy is better than him.

I was aware of the question Gamedominator, you posted with extensive words, which caused my bad interpretation. I'm sorry.

Darkshooter

Smash Ace
I understand that its pretty bad and all, but remember, my post was a "What If", not a "request".

What If=Imagining, Pretending, Supposing
Request=Asking for

Now that Ive tried to define my post, put them torches down.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Yeah. Even when his level is Maxed out, Roy isn't vaible in Chapter 21 where they managed to summon a bunch of Dragon Knights in 1 turn, multiple times unless you stat boost him like MAD.

Miledy and her babysitting skills and HM bonuses really saved Roy in that chapter.

Since we are waiting for the semi-vacation to end, why don't we talk stages in PM and polish those for the time being???

I released my Revamp of Big Shell.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8218

Are you guys going to use this for Green Hill Zone??

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
i found both eli and roy kinda usless, hector was hard to use at first but once he gets good, he gets GOOOOOOD.

and Lyn...the best.the best.the best.the best.the best.the best.the best.the best.the best.the best.the best.

Sora-kun

Smash Ace
i found both eli and roy kinda usless, hector was hard to use at first but once he gets good, he gets GOOOOOOD.

and Lyn...the best.the best.the best.the best.the best.the best.the best.the best.the best.the best.the best.
<3 lyn. If you guys make her playable... omg

inb4hellno

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
IIRC, Extra Characters not named Roy and Mewtwo will not be officially added and other existing projects will have to be adapted by their creators.

BTW, I don't know who began Lyn, but the Project is long dead.

Sora-kun

Smash Ace
IIRC, Extra Characters not named Roy and Mewtwo will not be officially added and other existing projects will have to be adapted by their creators.

BTW, I don't know who began Lyn, but the Project is long dead.
I know. I never thought Lyn would actually be added lmao. I wish someone would finish her T_T <3 Lyn.

I R MarF

Smash Ace
OOC, why aren't you adding Doc?
Yeah, I think they decided that Doc-Mario hybrid would make a more viable character than they could ever be alone.

Doc was also the only clone whose playstyle didn't differ too much from the original so I think its good they are combining them. But that's just me.

Gust14

Smash Apprentice
What was decided on his Downb? cause here i have this idea:
What if you give him a rising Dair? i understand youre giving him his melee Dair, now, what if you make that if you press A multiple time while in his Dair animation he raises ala Brawl Dair(i think) ?

This way you can make better his recovery whituot implementing the tornado which was an horrible attack any other time and keep flud which at least is more interesting than nado... so it would be Down + A: Dair, Down+AAA... rising dair, any thought?

I R MarF

Smash Ace
What was decided on his Downb? cause here i have this idea:
What if you give him a rising Dair? i understand youre giving him his melee Dair, now, what if you make that if you press A multiple time while in his Dair animation he raises ala Brawl Dair(i think) ?

This way you can make better his recovery whituot implementing the tornado which was an horrible attack any other time and keep flud which at least is more interesting than nado... so it would be Down + A: Dair, Down+AAA... rising dair, any thought?
Mario's melee dair is fine as is.

His down b should be his Galaxy twirl. It boosts mobility and height. Very ideal for recovery, IMO.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Roy is fine the way he is
:laugh:

Mario's melee dair is fine as is.

His down b should be his Galaxy twirl. It boosts mobility and height. Very ideal for recovery, IMO.
I like the Idea. I was wondering If they ever decided on a good SideB for Pit.

also is it possible to add a transformation to character that aren't Part of PT or Zelda/sheik? If so then that opens up possibilities for characters like Mario/Doc being together in a whole different way. If not...there goes my idea.

cubaisdeath

Smash Lord
:laugh:

I like the Idea. I was wondering If they ever decided on a good SideB for Pit.

also is it possible to add a transformation to character that aren't Part of PT or Zelda/sheik? If so then that opens up possibilities for characters like Mario/Doc being together in a whole different way. If not...there goes my idea.
What? Roy is awesome lol.

I like your transformation idea, but I don't think its very applicable to this project. Speaking of Mario specifically, the way he plays currently I actually prefer over playing either character in Melee

kaizo13

Smash Champion
not sure if this has already been taken care of but.....has it been made so you have to crouch dash cancel a running up-smash? You guys already saw how M2K abused it against Jeff because of how effective it is. Nobody wants to watch Fox up-smash 500 times in a match.

kaizo13

Smash Champion
uhh....dash cancel.....you know what i meant

the point is u can't just run and flick the c-stick to up-smash in Melee..

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
I believe they did change that because, yeah, it definitely is really easy to dash USmash. I do it a lot in B+.

EDIT: In Melee, you have to JC USmash to perform one out of a dash. The easier but slower alternative is dash cancel USmash.

shanus

Smash Hero
can that be removed in any way? would people even want it to be removed? i guess it doesnt make that much difference, even though its more satisfying to be able to do it in melee
Its easy to remove, we just haven't decided if we should or not.

Rikana

Smash Champion
Please do. I'd like the easy things removed. Although it doesn't make much of a difference but we are human after all. We're bound to make a mistake someday and pull out a uAir instead of a uSmash, which makes the match more interesting and could decide on the victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom