• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
plebs, play a real game like pikmin 2, ill wreck all you scrubs

Yung Mei

more like i already won huehuehuehuehuhe

My brother plays melee sometimes (hes not good though)

BUT

hell just destroy everyone in F-Zero GX

not even kidding :3c

Jandlebars

Still fallin'!

BUT

If he's that good at F-Zero GX then he gets all my praise. That game's probably one of the hardest I've ever played.
Have yet to beat the single-player myself, in fact.

Yung Mei

If he's that good at F-Zero GX then he gets all my praise. That game's probably one of the hardest I've ever played.
Have yet to beat the single-player myself, in fact.
dude, brother has autism and Hes not very good at games, BUT JESUS CHRIST, the ones he is good at, he just flat out destroys in

he can beat MGS3 in under 3 hours (iirc, his best time was 2:15 or something) getting the Foxhound Ranking in European Extreme. And hes really damn good at F-Zero - sometimes, just to challenge himself, he tries to knock out every racer in each race when he does a cup, and restarts if he doesnt knock out everyone. its amazing

Bryonato

Green Hat
Mario Party 2 . . . tournament?

. . . Dafuq?

LOL.
Yeah I'm not really sure what to call it. We'll be playing every week and I'll be keeping track of certain stats and at the end of it all we'll look at totals and declare a final winner.

I DONT KNOW OKAY

Jandlebars

Still fallin'!
dude, brother has autism and Hes not very good at games, BUT JESUS CHRIST, the ones he is good at, he just flat out destroys in

he can beat MGS3 in under 3 hours (iirc, his best time was 2:15 or something) getting the Foxhound Ranking in European Extreme. And hes really damn good at F-Zero - sometimes, just to challenge himself, he tries to knock out every racer in each race when he does a cup, and restarts if he doesnt knock out everyone. its amazing
Makes even more sense then, lol. You can only find that level of focus in autistic individuals, because that's just kind of the way they work.
And I'd know, 'cos I personally know a fair few autistic guys myself.

Also, MGS3's an awesome game. I know it doesn't get as much praise as some of the others in the series, but I love the heck out of it.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Autism: The new version of "My one Black friend"

Wizzrobe

Smash Champion

BUT

I want to play your brother in F-zero GX, I am really good in that game.

Vashimus

Smash Master
Played in Event Match today just so I can play as Samus. Even though it was still Brawl Samus (Super Missiles couldn't kill even at 300%? The ****?), just playing her made me happy. I was trying to test things out, but Fox and Falcon wouldn't leave me the f*ck alone. >:I

I played around with Yoshi and Kirby too. Pikachu and Kirby are pretty chill in Yoshi's event and just mind their own business, and in Kirby's, the Warios are just stupid. Meta Knight felt pretty good (his dash is SLOW) and picking Olimar's event crashed the game.

Hurry 3.0. :(

SunJester

Smash Ace
You obviously didn't complete SA2
I did, I don't remember it ALL being awful, but I distinctly remember some awful rap tracks accompanying Knuckles stages. Also some awful guitar based rock that is as cringe worthy as it gets.

Am I the only one who dislikes Escape from the City (or whatever the hell its called?) I distinctly get the impression that the writers of that song weren't even aware of how cheesy it was. Kind of like Christian rock.

I adore F-Zero GX, but it is BALL-BUSTINGLY hard. It has got to be the hardest game from the 3-D generations of consoles (barring any broken games and indie games like I wanna be the Guy)

F. Blue

Smash Journeyman
Am I the only one who dislikes Escape from the City (or whatever the hell its called?) I distinctly get the impression that the writers of that song weren't even aware of how cheesy it was. Kind of like Christian rock.
No. Although I harbor some ironic enthusiasm for campy video game songs that sing about the games they are in (o hai F-Zero GX), this one in particular is just annoying. The Knuckles rap songs such as Pumkin Hill are great though.

Additionally, the Rouge levels all had this chill spy themed jazz music that was pretty high quality. It's something different if that's what you're into.

Sonic Unleashed's music is also way better than it has any business being. Just listen to this ear candy.

With the exception of Sonic 4 and Sonic Chronicles: the Dark Bioware, every Sonic game has some good music. If there's one thing SEGA consistently does right it's great original soundtracks. ex: this and this. Their music is a goldmine for BRSTMs; you should have no trouble filling up Green Hill Zone.

Vashimus

Smash Master
Someone who finds City Escape annoying, but actually thinks the Knuckles rap songs are great? There's a first.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Played in Event Match today just so I can play as Samus. Even though it was still Brawl Samus (Super Missiles couldn't kill even at 300%? The ****?), just playing her made me happy. I was trying to test things out, but Fox and Falcon wouldn't leave me the f*ck alone. >:I

I played around with Yoshi and Kirby too. Pikachu and Kirby are pretty chill in Yoshi's event and just mind their own business, and in Kirby's, the Warios are just stupid. Meta Knight felt pretty good (his dash is SLOW) and picking Olimar's event crashed the game.

Hurry 3.0. :(
You're literally just playing Brawl characters.

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
wait who fixed my avatar I don't remember doing it
It looks like we have a hackers on smash world forums
they're climbin' in yo profiles
snatchin' yo avatars up
tryin' ta fix 'em

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
That little gizmo gadget thingamapooper is very cool

How much CPU usage is that thing supposed to be using though? Seems a little heavy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom