• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
it's not called castlevania

what are you, a ****in CASUAL?!?!?

Shhhhhh we all are, Ace Ventura 2016

ClinkStryphart

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ClinkStryphart
3DS FC
1891-1406-8889
Any chance in us getting Spear pillar back? just wondering. I think it would be cool to do something with that stage. Maybe also the Pikmin stage? The stage editing has come along way from just seeing the frozen stage. Melee wise I wouldn't mind seeing Great Bay again.

CyberZixx

Smash Lord
What is the appeal of the stage? I guess it would be fun If I can get creative with the moving platform. As it is, I treat it more like a shorter FD with walls that help mario.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
I actually like that stage, mainly due to the music. :[

Hell I haven't even switch any brstms out either. I just generally enjoy most Sonic soundtracks.
I do like playing on GHZ (mainly as Bowser), but the soundtrack makes it so much better. I put 12 Sonic Adventure 2 songs on it. It's a shame that you can't use more; I had to leave off some good songs to narrow it down to 12.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
SA2 has songs that are great and ones that aren't so great: which ones don't you like?

Do we not like the looping of this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68WOBoyRLwM

or the rap songs? (it's really weird and unique how he portrays just a bunch of lyrics like he's searching for the emeralds as the main character or something. Maybe because it's a kids game we would just go with it but the lyrics are awkward trash lol.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJinsx3gF0I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xO64tcSCDXc

or songs like this that I guess people might not like for generic guitar stuff used in a lot of the other songs?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGt58uPGBrY

Nausicaa

Smash Lord
There's some sound-track stuff on the Sonic stage that sounds really out of place, but otherwise it's good yeah.
I like GW looking stages (they're unique at least), but they're all horribly designed. haha

BryE

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ChaserTech
I generally liked Sonic's and Tails's music selection in SA2. They weren't bad at all.

I can see people hating on Knuckles's or Rouge's songs because it possibly "didn't fit" that well within the game. Not only that, but most of the lyrics are kinda bad.

9Kplus1

Smash Master
I have my doubts that a wannabe boyband track is fitting for someone, you know, evil. It's a really bad song statistically as well; 100% of the players speedrunning Sonic Adventure 2 always skip cutscenes during which E.G.G.M.A.N plays (which is like 2, anyway (kinda shows that even the devs hated the song)).

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Would FPS drops in Dolphin affect the other guy online? Either with lag or connectivity problems?

SunJester

Smash Ace
Pokefloats needs to be back in the game, its far superior to Saffron City (especially since now there's no pokemon in the door in Saffron).

Also, Sonic would be so much better if it kept the old style of music from the original games.

Instead we have a lot of try-hard ear ****** music about believing in your friends or some stupid crap that makes me want to rip the person's throat out who made it along with theirbrainbecausethentheywouldneverbeabletomakemusicagainjesuschristihatesonicmusicsogoddamnmuchitmakesmewanttofdusahu89gtbgdbsasd

....E.G.G.M.A.N. is awesome though, mostly because its knowingly stupid as hell.

BryE

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ChaserTech
The only Sonic game that I can recall in which had bad/horrible music was Sonic Shuffle. And that game was kinda bad.

Even though it was kind of a part of my childhood.

\Apples

Smash Journeyman
You obviously didn't complete SA2
SA2 was sick. You know you know all of the lyrics to every song in that game and you ****ing love it, it's your guiltiest pleasure in gaming music.

EDIT: Went back to check back on SA2's OST, just to see how it's been doing. Man, the guitar solo in It Doesn't Matter is way more hype than I remember.
EDIT2: Okay, to be fair not every track on that OST is good. Tails' Theme is ASS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom