• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Translucent

Smash Journeyman
It's all good toaster, as long as someone will upload the tournament videos some time later this week.

:phone:

Translucent

Smash Journeyman
I just watched wizzrobe play and it is amazing how he uses sonic. He's flying all over the place with the blue blur.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
sonic booom sonic booooooooom

sonic booooooooooooooom

MaxThunder

PM Support
And I always thought I was weird... :laugh: I always FH with the control stick and I SH (and jump out of Samus' bomb jumps) with X. I never use Y unless I'm doing an insta-DJ from the ground for fast missile cancels on DL64's platforms (I roll my thumb from Y to X to get two jumps as quickly as possible). I also use the control stick for all my JC actions. Using the control stick to FH makes it so much easier to do quick uairs from the ground.

I have this weird issue that I've never had with Melee. Whenever I want to do a short dash > dsmash (basically a foxtrot dsmash), I always get a DA in P:M, but I never have that problem in Melee. Am I the only one experiencing this problem? :(
That might be cause you can DA with c-stick in PM...

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
i'm pretty sure m2k has mild autism or aspergers or something. I've heard it before, but I never really believed it until I saw him reacting like that to being touched. He was being grabbed and patted on the back by a lot of people, and while I'm sure he's used to dealing with that kind of stuff, but his natural reaction is that he doesn't like it.

a vehicle

Smash Apprentice
i'm pretty sure m2k has mild autism or aspergers or something. I've heard it before, but I never really believed it until I saw him reacting like that to being touched. He was being grabbed and patted on the back by a lot of people, and while I'm sure he's used to dealing with that kind of stuff, but his natural reaction is that he doesn't like it.
what a statement

the way i see it he was being funny about it

GunBlaze

Smash Lord
Slippi.gg
GBLZ#778
It's correct. He has Asperger.

iLink

Smash Champion

Hungrybox looked like his soul was crushed everytime he lost. I kinda felt bad for the guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom