• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Matches are taking place when the players are available. They're mostly focusing on Melee pools, etc.

Revven

FrankerZ
Oh. So this isn't like an organized tourney? Is this done online? Or just like people are traveling to each other or something.
It's all in one location but a lot of the players are also in Melee, so they can't always be around to play their P:M matches.

Little Nemo

The Dream Master
NNID
LockableFaceman
One "problem" that i have with 2.5 is that Mario shouts when he jumps. Up until 2.1 he was silent but now he has to go "WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP" when he wavedashes, pretty annoying.
Hella late reply. Surprised everyone agreed with this guy because...
Mario shouldn't make any noise if you wavedash properly.
I think it helps a lot. Helps me at least. Let's me know when my timing is off.

:phone:

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
He used ROB in his first match, and in his last game against me.

Holy **** my hands are trembling.

Oracle

Smash Master
JC who did ninetndude play? nvm thx eli

Side note: tournament doesn't even matter at this point jcaesar already won when he pooped on leffen. Maybe if he had whined a TO to fix it he could have had a chance

batistabus

Smash Journeyman
If we can't get the videos until next week, can we at least know which characters people are using? Some are obvious (Kage), but I'd still like to have a better idea of what to look forward to.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Wizzrobe always beats HBox.

hbox - jiggs
mow - marth, sheik
leffen - zss
vwins - ivysaur
wizzrobe - sonic
jcaesar - ROB
strong bad - DK
cmart - bowser
reflex - wario
okami - sheik, marth, toon link
kage - ganon
axe - pika
kels - falco
nintendude - ike, peach
chudat - pika
vanz - ROB, peach

Dubforce

Smash Sidius
Well since wizzrobe or hungrybox will be the guy against JCz, I don't see him winning (no offense you are a really godo player and stomping right now JCz).

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Wizzrobe is the truth for sure. I've been talking to him alot the past few days....and...well most of it was for nothing since a pit didn't enter :mad:.

Anyways a few words and you can just tell he is a good player. He has a very deep understanding of the game...he's like..one of those future young #1 player in the world types.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
My opinion of his Sonic stuff improved after seeing matches without that buffer he had lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom