• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I'm almost positive Reflex is doing Wario. Every video I have seen of him in P:M has been Wario, and he's grown interest in 2.5 Wario. I can tell he's been fooling around with him a lot because he's incorporated foostooling into his game, and has some of the Nair second hit gimp timings down reallly well

Edit: Ivy? Ewwwww

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Let the record show. I would have gone to apex if Project M was there as an official event.

Let the record also show that many who entered PM at FC were also there. Assuming half of them wanted to play again, combined with others I know that would want to play that would be 100+ entrances. This is assuming by really low standards as well. At the highest it might be over 200....but...persona4 and SF/SC5/UMVC/Pokemon was waaaay too important for that.

Translucent

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to guess Reflex versus hbox GF and it is wario vs puff. Game 5, Reflex beats his Ness with Squirtle tot take the tournament. :)
Anyone else have predictions?

:phone:

Translucent

Smash Journeyman
I know, I was kind of joking. I still think hbox and Reflex finals will happen though. I'm so excited to watch the recorded matches.

:phone:

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
And I haven't used Ivysaur in tournament yet.

She's a bad character, anyway. :3

EDIT: When you compare her to everyone else, anyway.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Thought I remembered something about the wii, I see

`dazrin

Smash Champion
Definitely some impressive wins from Reflex thus far. Really looking forward to watching the matches, and to see how Mango and Vwins performs as the bracket progresses.

Been some pretty surprising upsets so far, so I'm excited to see more!

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Mango didn't play. No one could find him and apparently his phone is disconnected, and he was really holding up the bracket, so he was replaced with UmbreonMow ... who went 2 and out.

Dubforce

Smash Sidius
I wanted to see mango vs wizzy. =(

Also why is nothing happening on the bracket? I check back every few hours and nothings changed. Is the tourney moving ultra slow or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom