• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonny Westside

S4mus Fiend
NNID
Jonny-Westside
3DS FC
4098-3340-4061
God I'm such an idiot >_>
Yeah we know :p

Anyways, seeing as though there's a big chunk of the melee vets in Demo 2, does that mean they are finished? Like I know Fox and Falco didn't need much of an overhaul aside from re-animations and shine restoration. Is it safe to say characters like them(who didn't need serious change) are 100% completed?

Ecks

Smash Lord
I wouldn't say 100% since "everything is subject to change", as the BR says.

And it's hilarious how, in demo1, you can just be standing there doing nothing and Rob will jump and airdodge for the hell of it. It's like he knows it will freeze.

Also, did toaster just get banned?

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
It may or may not be possible to remove a final smash with PSA (I don't know), but it's probably not worth the effort either way.
Lol, I couldn't see it being that hard. Considering the "No switch on death" PT code ALSO affects Samus/Zamus...

I R MarF

Smash Ace
So whats the current status on Diddy?

Edit:
I had a written pimpslap here a few moments ago, but upon reflection I realized that arguing with you is an actual way of wasting my time. So I'll just continue to be better than that. Sorry.
Thumbsup.jpg

iLink

Smash Champion
Anyone else having trouble with mediafire? I just tried downloading that dr. mario and I keep getting some error.

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
Toaster probably asked for it so he could focus on irl stuff
Yeah, he requested a ban so he could focus on school work.
Lol, I couldn't see it being that hard. Considering the "No switch on death" PT code ALSO affects Samus/Zamus...
Really? I had no idea that that code also affected Samus/ZSS. The more you know.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Sethl0n? I remember him, in brawl he was a semi-pro Falco players iirc. Back in the day lawl
Way back in the day lol. Good times, those.

What characters in particular are you most looking forward to?
I'd be super stocked for Roy, obviously, its a shame thats not likely to happen.

I'm mostly interested to see how the major changes work out on characters like bowser, zelda, lucario; some pretty cool ideas you guys have for them.

Darkji

Smash Cadet
Talking about Final Smashes, how is it going to be for individual Pokemons ? Could they have a FS each ?

Revven

FrankerZ
Talking about Final Smashes, how is it going to be for individual Pokemons ? Could they have a FS each ?
We're not focused on final smashes. So don't be surprised if you get a crash when trying to do their final smash, or if they just t-stance, or if nothing happens. We just make sure the characters are stable and playable without items.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
We're not focused on final smashes. So don't be surprised if you get a crash when trying to do their final smash, or if they just t-stance, or if nothing happens. We just make sure the characters are stable and playable without items.
Drama flag officially triggered. Prepare your flame shields, folks.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
To clarify, he's talking about the Demo. You know, the demo everybody has been impatient about and demanding a release for since uh... Demo 1.

Either we take time to make side-stuff like items work 100%, or you get Demo 2 on time. There's no "both" option there, folks.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Since when was it Smash balls, Fox only, Final Destination?

I ain't mad.

Vigilante

Smash Lord
Fixing stuff like items and single player mode is best left to the end of the development cycle. We might end up breaking them later anyways with new codes.

ClinkStryphart

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ClinkStryphart
3DS FC
1891-1406-8889
I personally say get Demo 2 out on time. btw I noticed in the trailer you guys claim what is it 41 stages? Does that mean you guys decided what to do for battlefield? are we getting just one battle field or is there gonna be both. I personally would like both because both have I want to say positives and negatives.

Ecks

Smash Lord
If someone manages to make items as awesome and strong as they were in melee (and 64 ray gun) I would love them forever.

robosteven

Smash Lord
NNID
robosteven
Does that mean you guys decided what to do for battlefield? are we getting just one battle field or is there gonna be both. I personally would like both because both have I want to say positives and negatives.
Replace Hanenbow and Shadow Moses with Battlefield (Melee) and Battlefield (64).

:troll:

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero
Why aren't there any little loli *****es for me to main in Smash. I always make it a point to play the loli *****es in games and there aren't any in Smash.

**** put Lip or something in PM.

But **** Platinum I can't stand that bubble ****.

Ecks

Smash Lord
When real men play 64, it's red shells, bumper, ray gun, Fox only.

... Now I miss all those three items. Brawl, how could you. :(

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
This thread holds far too many gems. Closing it would be a major sin in the eyes of the great Inui.
That's why there's an archive. It's very annoying to slog through tons of pages of nothing to get to that one page with a great link or info I was looking for.

If Demo 2 is gonna blow up with the public, it needs a thread worthy of its majesty and good feedback. Inside joke slogfest ain't really gonna cut it.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
No, this thread is useful. It moves like lightning but it does provide a place for questions to be answered and discussed. More than that is what Smashmods forums are for. Important posts/links can be placed in the OP.

Also, 9K and leelue look like they make an awesome team in this thread, lol.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
This thread survived the flood from demo 1. Much like the P:M site's new download servers, I think it's strong enough to hold up to demo 2.

Jonny Westside

S4mus Fiend
NNID
Jonny-Westside
3DS FC
4098-3340-4061
So a few pages back someone told me that the characters in Demo 2 are not complete like I thought they were. Can anyone(PMBR only please) tell me how near they are to completion? % wise would be dabess thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom