• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajajayjay

Smash Journeyman
here's hoping for Pikachu and that vastly more interesting Pit in the next demo. Looks like you guys have done a phenomenal job.

Master WGS

Smash Lord
Alright, PMBR crew, you've done it. You've gotten me hyped enough to apply as a playtester for your silly game. My circle of friends who play kept badgering me to do it, but I said we weren't famous enough Smashers. Please break my heart softly before I get my hopes too high.

In related news, hype y'all. Haven't said this since the reveal, but boy am I pumped to try that Pit. AND PIKACHU. MY PP IS SO HARD.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i don't see the point in accepting playtesters atm. demo is out in less than 2 weeks.. then you can just play that and leave feedback. maybe a couple months down the line.

or maybe other PMBR members feel differently

Master WGS

Smash Lord
It's mostly meant for post demo 2 and beyond. I'm applying now while I have the presence of mind. And this way I might be better in the loop if/when things change or are being worked on.

Also we have a Kirby main, so hey - might have some good insight.

G

genkaku

I tried to catch up, but there's so much about pineapples that I don't understand.
What just happened in here?

kaizo13

Smash Champion
...could it be that we aren't getting samus because we could just taunt transform into ZSS?

or is samus simply not ready yet due to grapple,bomb jumping, melee-fication, etc.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
I won't respond until you remake this post in proper English
and then it's a maybe
Already went though this earlier so go back read that, then ether dont be a **** and dont respond or stfu b/c i couldnt care less about writing properly on the internet

:phone:

Master WGS

Smash Lord
Not to pour salt into old wounds, but you really should consider how you conduct yourself online if you want to be taken more seriously. I know, this isn't English class, but newsflash - this kind of stuff is what English class was for.

Now, by all means, you don't need to be absolutely perfect/formal in your presentation. I use words like "Kinda" and "Idunno" all the time, despite them not being real. It's just showing that you put thought into your words when they're more presentable.

THIS PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT HAS CONCLUDED. WE NOW RETURN YOU TO THE INTERNET DRAMA/COMEDY KNOWN AS THE PROJECT M THREAD!

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
This is a place where people use single letters and numbers to replace words. **** i dont give a **** if such anal people r going to take me seriously. I mean sure maybe i just dont care/try but what if i had some crazy bad learning disability then u would just be pricks. I mean as it is u dont know my situation in life so people such anal douchbags on a site were i come to just chill and get away from my crappy *** job is making me kinda pissed off and i will write however the **** i want on the internet b/c it doesnt ****ing matter. And whoever tries to correct english online ether needs to get a ****ing life or back the **** off b/c no one likes that kinda ****

Master WGS

Smash Lord
Just tryin' to help you see where many of us are coming from. It's entirely your right to make your posts look lazily put together.

BUT LIKE I SAID, BACK TO PROJECT M TALK !

I may or may not have just spent $200 on capture equipment in preparation for Demo 2. Don't worry though - I got $300 back from the government today through taxes, so it's like I still walked out of today with $100 more than I expected! Huzzah!

leelue

Smash Lord
You also may be seeing the corrective tone in a more malicious light than the correct-or intends.
In my friend circle, the correction is always appreciated. We better each other.
So when I tell you that "ether" restores 10 power points and that "either" is preparing the listener to make a choice, I'm doing it out of love for my fellow bro.

Vigilante

Smash Lord
Nagace, this is not the place to throw a tantrum. I also dislike the uses of "u" for you and other shortcuts. I won't call you out on that personally, but I can understand why some poeple want to. I come from a nation where my language is pretty much slowly dying, thus have a strong respect for words. Still, we all here for similar reasons, so let's not resort to profanity at the very least. If we can agree on letting bygones be bygones, let's resume to project M discussion.

leelue

Smash Lord
You can also imagine posts on a spectrum.
At one end, you have my posts: shining beacons of greatness. On the other end, you have lolspeak.
Nobody wants to read lolspeak. And the closer the post is to the other side of the spectrum, the more people will want to read it.

I mean, look at I R Marf. I used to espouse many of the theories he talks about (by coincidence alone). When I did there was not much hostility directed towards me. People (presumably) took me seriously, even if they disagreed. By contrast, he attracts malice. It's the presentation, ma dude.

Iceman12

Smash Journeyman
Fox and Falco? Ive seen some project m vids that have their Melee models. But will demo 2 be using the brawl models for the bird and his counterpart?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom