• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
Light presses work for shields. Light shielding(the larger lighter shields) doesn't work. the stuff used to do the shield stuff makes it desync on wifi/replays

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
@G&W discussion from a few pages back (not quoting):

You can edit G&W's colors in Brawlbox. You need to do this to edit G&W:M since his data and his colors are included in the same file, unlike other characters.

Ecks

Smash Lord
An alternate .gct you can use instead of the default one.

Edit: I just went ahead and opened G&W's model with BB. What a mess...

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
We will very likely add a second non-standard .gct file that will have the offending codes that break replays/WiFi removed, that will play less like Melee but work for those side-features that some people care about.

Eventually we'd like the reconcile and have them both work.

Master WGS

Smash Lord
We will very likely add a second non-standard .gct file that will have the offending codes that break replays/WiFi removed, that will play less like Melee but work for those side-features that some people care about.

Eventually we'd like the reconcile and have them both work.
I'm interested in seeing how different the two feel. Hopefully not TOO much, as I've been saving a poo ton of replays to one day upload. With demo 2 approaching, I'll just delete my first demo ones, and start stocking up replays with this much better demo. That way when my friends and I cry about what you've done wrong, our show of skills will give us some merit! BWA HA!

Stunts

Smash Journeyman
Look on the bright side. They probably didnt confirm (Z)Samus for a reason.

Without going into the whole, balance/matchup fiasco, I think public players might end up disappointed.

Master WGS

Smash Lord
My friend who mains Kirby in Melee is mad because, of our group, everyone's Melee mains have been confirmed except for his.

That said, in demo 1 his Snake, Zelda, and Sonic are currently better than all of our mains who were transplanted from Melee, so I'm sure he's fine, really.

Jonny Westside

S4mus Fiend
NNID
Jonny-Westside
3DS FC
4098-3340-4061
There's going to be 2 versions of Demo 2. @ Master WGS One built with wifi compatibility/replay enabled, while the other without wifi and no replay abilities. In exchange the offline build has tighter and overall better controls. Wifi is just a slimmed down version of offline pretty much

Stunts

Smash Journeyman
My friend who mains Kirby in Melee is mad because, of our group, everyone's Melee mains have been confirmed except for his.

That said, in demo 1 his Snake, Zelda, and Sonic are currently better than all of our mains who were transplanted from Melee, so I'm sure he's fine, really.
Eww. Why would you friend main Kirby in Melee? lol

Master WGS

Smash Lord
Because he makes Kirby look gooooooooood.

Seriously, it's so fun to see people ragequit at tournaments because they think he's making fun of them.

EDIT: Also, Raph (and the rest of you who seem to be on this "Guy's the best" train) - Jade makes Guy look like the wuss he is. And (mostly just Raph) feel free to tell Joel to man up yourself. I've been updating the thread on the forums, and that's where he expressed his dismay. :p

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Guy tells Luke to stfu about his existential QQing. Also, Jade makes anyone look bad. He ****ing *****-slapped Natalia.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I would, but I have so much fun playing Kirby in Melee that me telling him would be hypocritical.

I accept what you say about Jade, and fully agree, but Guy is just awesomer. I have no way to justify that, but it's true. Believe it.

Vigilante

Smash Lord
Hello all, here are the 5 new confirmations:

Twilight Sparkle - My Little Pony
Guy: Tales of the Abyss
T-Rex - Jurassic Park
Scrooge McDuck - Duck Tales
Ash - Evil Dead

Hyyype.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Well ****. I had an image to post but it had the word ****** and **** and ***** in the URL so it didn't feel like working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom