• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

`dazrin

Smash Champion
lol, personally, being a canadian in bc all my life, i don't ever hear anyone nor do i myself use the term "b.o."

i've used it a few times/ heard it a few times but it's not common enough to really migrate anywhere.
the REAL slang here, is the vancouver slang:
LG= little girl -> a girl who looks very young (around 16yo) whether she is actually that age or not/ cute
Big Foig= http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcOQpFb3qAs
Heat/ heaty: looking imtimidating through the use of certain highend brandname clothing.
Heatscore: a score of how "heat" you look.

That is vancity slang.

and it's the closest to swagnadians as you're gonna get :p

foshio

Smash Journeyman
I'm also from B.C. and have used and hear the term B.O. all the time.

On topic will there be any build up hype for the demo/info on when it will be released before hand?

Xebenkeck

Smash Lord
Xebenbeck, does a full size version of your avatar exist somewhere?
Yes its from devient art. I just typed four swords, and sifted through the pics. If you dont want to sift through it or cant find it i can PM it to you.

Also everyone I know says B.O. where I live lol.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Ah, ok. I keep meaning to do something like that anyways, now's as good a time as any.

Just need a new desktop BG, I've been using the same one a while.

leelue

Smash Lord
I came back to talk some sense into I R Marf.
I don't think I've ever been so offended in my life.
Well that's not true, but I was rather mad.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway, I'll be streaming with EternalYoshi tomorrow afternoon. I'll come back here when It's time. Probably noon EST

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
cmart's working on Project M things so he can't come out to play :(

It seems no one on Team Smash is streaming at all. I'm not into the whole "Training Mode" thing but I guess I can stream some non-smash stuff just for boredom-killing purposes.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
There's still hope for a stream............... though it isn't high. I gotta lengthy commute so I'm gonna get go offline and get things ready for me to go in that snow.

Rikana

Smash Champion
I might stream later tonight if my friend comes over.

:phone:

What's wrong with work on Saturday's? I like my weekend job. $$$$$$$

Starscream

Smash Ace
Random thought on Pokemon Trainer. I think P:M's direction with developing each individual Pokemon is far superior to having a Pokemon Trainer like in Brawl. However, I think that many would still be sad to see him go moreso the people that don't closely follow this project, boot it up for the first time and see no Trainer. Especially since he's still everywhere else in the game like SSE, Trophies, the intro, etc. So why not just have him in the background during matches but still keep the Pokemon separate? You could even have a different trainer tied to each Pokemon. Like Charizard gets Red, Squirtle gets Blue and so on. Of course, it's purely aesthetic but I think it would be important for that professional game polish you guys are looking for. I don't expect something like that to be added until everything else is near completion, but is this even possible at this point in time?

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero
For Ness, I'd like to see his PSI Magnet allow him to activate it, turn around, and jump cancel it as fast as down to 2 frames, and for it to have no hitbox, whether it has one now or not.

This compliments his air game further and allows him to turn around midair instantly, something fox and Falco can already do, except their down B's are also the most ******** good moves in the game. No hitbox on the magnet because I honestly don't see what having one does for Ness's game.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
So, I brought Project M to a fairly large Melee tourney today (Shell Shocked, >60 people here). Getting lots of matches recorded with Melee pros. I money matched Chudat (lost) and Chinesah (won) so far, and hopefully I'll get a few more. Vids coming soon!

drsusredfish

Smash Ace
So, I brought Project M to a fairly large Melee tourney today (Shell Shocked, >60 people here). Getting lots of matches recorded with Melee pros. I money matched Chudat (lost) and Chinesah (won) so far, and hopefully I'll get a few more. Vids coming soon!

^ awww yeah cool looking forward to those vids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom