• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

9Kplus1

Smash Master
Saw one of Kirisame's videos and I must say, he gets props for being the only ike so far to actually use jc quick draw.
Agreed, but you have consider how **** Kirisame's Ike:M is. He's dedicated most of his time playing Project:M to Ike, which greatly contributes to any ideas and applications of Ike's QC. I have the keys to his 2012 Quick Draw however, so it's difficult, if not impossible for him to play unconditionally :awesome:

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
I was already thinking of that a long time ago, lol.

However, IIRC, some people who tried to make MK have a single jab a long time ago kept running into errors. Meaning that the code looked like it was correct and should go to a different subaction or something for the new jab, but kept using the rapid jab. I could be remembering incorrectly though.

Ecks

Smash Lord
I personally don't mind his jab. If it's annoying to work with just leave it.

The_Guide

Smash Journeyman
Nah, he's still a cluster****

Nod all the way.

We'll play soon. The new Legion HQ will be much closer to DC as of next week.
If I might ask, what is this about? Is this a permanent thing, or just temporary? If y'all are closer now, I'd be very interested in coming over to try P:M.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
If I might ask, what is this about? Is this a permanent thing, or just temporary? If y'all are closer now, I'd be very interested in coming over to try P:M.
cmart and I are moving to Laurel next week. You should definitely come by and play sometime. If you wanna set something up, come by our crew thread.

And for everyone else, we'll have FIOS which means much more frequent livestreams :bee:

PEEF!

Smash Hero
LOL if I am banned from apex then it was purely ceremonial/masturbatory on alex strife's part because I and havent been able to or wanted to go since october

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom