• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonny Westside

S4mus Fiend
NNID
Jonny-Westside
3DS FC
4098-3340-4061
Just curious, which characters have been taking up most of the development spotlight? o.O

JediKnightTemplar

Smash Lord
I was about to post that amazon also sells those controllers, until I checked the page and saw they increased the price by about 15-20 dollars since I last bought one.
The cost on Play Asia ($32.99) including shipping ($12.90) is more than Amazon's price ($45) including shipping ($0). Take those 89 cents you saved and go buy a pack of gum you wouldn't otherwise have.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Takin' Project M to Gameclucks this next weekend. Hopefully it'll be as popular as it was last time I did. People might be preoccupied with practicing for Apex though.

And Matt#, answer yer private message. Yer invited. :V

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
Well alright then. If you PM me the person who owns those controllers, I'll pay him for that clear controller.

EDIT: all this is like really off topic lol. is Neko's stream still going?

MaxThunder

PM Support
short hop anus rage squirt face laser... neko stream be fun...

also... someone should try playing a stamina tiny clear bunny fast light match.. would probably be fun to watch...

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
GOD that was a fun stream. XD

Snake's fails combined with his death cries made any match with him too epic to watch.

Also, Sonic(lolTails) and Ness seem a lot better now. Did they get buffed a bit? o.o

iLink

Smash Champion
That tails module bugs the hell out of me because the tails don't even flow and just distract me lol

Time/SpaceMage

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0190-1986-7622
Define your coding skills

Is it psa or asm
Ah, was sleeping this weekend.
I don't have either yet, but I can pick up languages (got a CS degree). Wanted to know if that was a route I should go for after moving this month; that is, if you all are looking for straight coders. I've been reading about GBC ASM (x80) because I've been editing a few GBC games as a side project. I also know C++ well and have dabbled in some other languages like Java and Basic.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
My project M demo stopped working last night don't know why? I can boot it up and stuff and get to the title screen then when I get to the main menu, it stays white from when it boots up. anyone know how to fix this problem?

cmart

Smash Lord
Ah, was sleeping this weekend.
I don't have either yet, but I can pick up languages (got a CS degree). Wanted to know if that was a route I should go for after moving this month; that is, if you all are looking for straight coders. I've been reading about GBC ASM (x80) because I've been editing a few GBC games as a side project. I also know C++ well and have dabbled in some other languages like Java and Basic.
http://www.smashmods.com/forum/thread-951.html - check out the coder section of that link to see what type of skills we're most interested in.

9Kplus1

Smash Master
Has there been a consensus on whether or not Ivysaur will be getting her recovery options heavily buffed? To be more specific: Will Ivysaur be able to laugh at early gimp attempts, or have to rely on her passable weight and aerial maneuverability to make it safely back onstage? I'm not asking this to know if her moveset has gotten any significant change, nor am I trying to prod at which direction Ivysaur was chosen to be taken in -- actually, hm, that makes me wonder whether or not we'll get to see two traditional fighter-esque characters, because that would be excellent to see, not to mention that it would likely draw more players to the P:M Hype Train -- but rather how she will be balanced with the rest of the cast. In other words, with her defensive playstyle in mind, will Ivysaur be more centralized around avoiding challenges offstage (akin to the Mother boys (unless Lucas can still Zap Jump), Toon Link, Ike, and any other character with generally bad or predictable recovery), or the optimization of her 'offstage' options?

Also, I might as well ask while this page is fresh: Can Lucas still Zap Jump? I've asked this multiple times, but never really got an answer. Lucas can Zap Jump in the demo, but I haven't seen it used at all in builds following the demo. Logically, no use of Zap Jumping would imply that it's been removed, but I'd just like to know for sure, so I can make more accurate presumptions about Lucas's possible options, and form better ideas of how to use him once another public build is released.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
But to answer your question about Ivy. I'm sure we cant drop any info on her, which is including her recovery. So sorry about that.

And as far as I know, Zap Jump on Lucas is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom