• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Wavedashing was also in Soul Caliber 4 as well but only for Setsuka and what did I stumble in here talking bout Arcana Heart's?

MaxThunder

PM Support
hey are there any good fighters for pc with online?... that anyone plays?... cause i really miss being able to play other fighters than smash...

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Yeah, Melty is usually the way to go.

There's also the Touhou Fighting game thing, which has a decent following here on Smashboards. I know a couple people in DGames that plays it and Blue Rouge from Ohio does as well.

9Kplus1

Smash Master
It boils down to the amount of money usually invested into PC games. If you're going to play a good fighter, then you must waste money. Take Brawl as a valid example: lots of people wasted fifty valuable dollars on that gem (some even wasted a second $50, because they'd intentionally broken their first copy). PC games are generally inexpensive, making them not worth the effort to buy, play, comprehend, and / or master.

:phone:

MaxThunder

PM Support
wich is why i asked if there were any good ones... me only has a wii=(... well i have a gamecube too, but that one doesn't count anymore i guess...

gah.. i wanna look into those games now, but stupid illogical internets keeps me from doing anything=(...

MaxThunder

PM Support
... hopefully i'll have access to more than this thread by then...

but seriously... how the hell is this even happening?... i really can't access anything else than this thread... it doesn't make any sense at all...

MaxThunder

PM Support
my dad is doing something and won't let me reset router... clearing cookies and stuff and rebooting didn't work...

and no... i needs mah mangas too... and mah google/wikipedia...'

ok that's it i give up... i hope it's better when i wake up...

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Nope, he's still been out of the picture.

We could probably use somebody skilled in video editing... Hrm..

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero
It boils down to the amount of money usually invested into PC games. If you're going to play a good fighter, then you must waste money. Take Brawl as a valid example: lots of people wasted fifty valuable dollars on that gem (some even wasted a second $50, because they'd intentionally broken their first copy). PC games are generally inexpensive, making them not worth the effort to buy, play, comprehend, and / or master.

:phone:

I'm not sure I fully understand the fallacies being used in this argument.

Ecks

Smash Lord
I only see third party ones so I don't buy them despite desperately needing one.

Do those things last?

curry9186

Smash Journeyman
Brand new ones are ridiculously priced. There's one on ebay selling for $125, then a handful of used ones for <$15. I wonder which one I'm getting...

NeoZ

Smash Ace
I was about to post that amazon also sells those controllers, until I checked the page and saw they increased the price by about 15-20 dollars since I last bought one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom