• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
I just realized that part of my dream last night involved Demo 2 being released.

Lucario and Wario were both in it, I remember.

G

genkaku

and so hotdogturtle joins with spam_arrows to form the super PM prophet team, team tag: "spams" + "reads"

9Kplus1

Smash Master
Another person joins the League of Dreamers. I've had three dreams about P:M already. The first, I was playing a perfect Fox, ****** most of the PMBR; the second involved Ganon with a bit of Lucario; the third was my playing a more canon-accurate MK.

Vigilante

Smash Lord
WAIT! Spam arrow is the one responsible for that Skyrim meme! He keeps shooting poeple in the knee! You Magnifiscent *******, I read your book!

And yes, Monk, we are all crazy.

BTW, I meant episode 001 is down. My Snake mug shall not be seen by the rest of the masses.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Nah, I wasn't dreaming about P:M, it just had a cameo. I was actually given the choice of going to the TV to play the game, or to do the other thing that I was doing at the time (which I can't even remember anymore since I woke up), and I chose the other thing.

Good thing that it was only a dream and not real life. :awesome:

JediKnightTemplar

Smash Lord
I had a dream about Project:M once. I was playing it with a Gamecube controller, at which point I realized I don't own any Gamecube controllers. From there I realized it was a dream and proceeded to fly around and destroy the world until I woke up.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
the greatest tragedy is that Project M will not be at APEX
hit me up in my hotel room if u wanna play it <3

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
Wait, seriously? They actually thought something so naive at a tournament as big as Apex? That's completely ridiculous, although it doesn't really surprise me that much to be honest.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
cuz the big bad nintendo ppl might take it away
the greatest tragedy is that Project M will not be at APEX
hit me up in my hotel room if u wanna play it <3
What actual representatives from Nintendo are coming to Apex or something cause if they do, that will be hella surprising?

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Wait, seriously? They actually thought something so naive at a tournament as big as Apex? That's completely ridiculous, although it doesn't really surprise me that much to be honest based on the other poor decisions the people running the tourney have been making.
Alex Strife (lolnamesearch) doesn't want to negatively impact relations with the Nintendo of Japan reps that may or may not go to it, I guess. It's regrettable, but it's his tournament.
What actual representatives from Nintendo are coming to Apex or something cause if they do, that will be hella surprising?
I don't know, honestly. I'd ask in Apex thread.

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
Who coined the term "wavedash"? The Smash community or the MvC (or whatever TF) community?

Also Project M.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
100% chance that Mario is in it.

Honestly, it shouldn't be that hard to figure out at least the basics. The more you've seen of a character, the more likely they're going to be in the second demo. We don't really "hide" characters unless we're doing some real experimental stuff with them... Because the public tends to go stupid if we've not flushed out something.

....No, we still haven't forgiven you guys for Bowser's original reception. That was stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom