• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Hey Spam in case you wanna see how a money match with me goes when I actually try (against a player much better than you btw):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIzu59ELqck
I $5 MM Strong Bad as well earlier this year and I got whooped. I'm sad the matches didn't get recorded though same with the MM's with MonkUnit and Standardtoaster.:(

Edit: Spam Arrows vs Peef $100 MM on stream let's go.

Xebenkeck

Smash Lord
If I could go to Apex I would, but I have f'n finals that week, maybe at the next big tourney. As much as i'd like to win that money from you, the 2500$ lost from not writting my finals kinda outweights that lol.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
I've always felt Strong_bad was a strong poster and a bad player.

Anyways it's ****ing DK even with his minor changes at that point I'd say Rob the hoe bot is a strong counter pick for DK.

either way. Don't compare us because we both have a _ in our names.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
I've always felt Strong_bad was a strong poster and a bad player.

Anyways it's ****ing DK even with his minor changes at that point I'd say Rob the hoe bot is a strong counter pick for DK.

either way. Don't compare us because we both have a _ in our names.

I wouldnt compare you two anyways because that would be insulting to strong_bad.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Alright Strong Bad would probably demolish you too Spam. He beats some people worth knowing about and has consistently done at least something in tournaments, unlike you.
Anyway my job here is done.

There will be stream tonight. =D It will be the last one with THe#Jay for the next 8 months!

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Have you seen the MBR? I'd say maybe 2 of them are top class.(2 aside from the obviously good)

You need free time, no life, and a big ego to get into the MBR.....maybe I should've applied. LOL

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Alright Strong Bad would probably demolish you too Spam. He beats some people worth knowing about and has consistently done at least something in tournaments, unlike you.

There will be stream tonight. =D It will be the last one with THe#Jay for the next 8 months!
I've beat some people worth talking about but I mostly do friendlies. And east coast players don't carry resumes of people they take a game off of. Strong_bad's DK is good compared to mine. I could probably beat him with my *insert top/high tier character here* but that would not prove anything in my eyes unless I beat him with a character as closer to DK's level...I'll play him with my Luigi I guess. My Luigi is pretty good now.

Either way I'll be glad to line you all up and give you the 3 stooges consecutive smack.(in melee especially).

I'm willing to concede I'm probably outmatched in Project Melee because I can't have a copy of the game currently. The PMBR is for small ***** only so naturally I was left out of the reindeer games. Still I managed to compete with Players who've been testing the game from the start pretty much after a night of trial. Given the actual game...I'd probably roll on everyone else considering....well your not good just more experienced.(SHOTS ****ING FIRED FROM A ****ING MACHINE GUN MOTHER ****ERS!)

Still in Melee I think Peef has the best chance of beating me....only if he distracts me by taking off his shirt starts to wop like a ******** woman giving birth. Fact is at Zenith I got 33rd. Mostly going Luigi and Roy LOL.

At the Big House Peef got 33rd too. I am not sure how that puts us on different playing fields at all.

@GHNeko You sound like someone trying to get *****.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Boohoo spam your examples are garb and the popcorn has gone cold I was stumped by your point and I'm currently unable to come up with anything to say in response.
Fixed!

you're welcome

:cool:

My Apex trip is up in the air right now. I'll start preparing for our match right now.....just in the event I end up going :)

I'll start by taking a ****, naming it peef, then flushing it down the drain.

9Kplus1

Smash Master
Yeah, you guys can continue milking this, but the **** talk lost its interest after spam went after the MBR (the members of which are far more competent than those in the BBR, j/s (really immoral to even joke about that)). I'd like to know if anything became of the indi Pokemon getting their own audience cheers ?_?

EDIT: KC, Peef is streaming later

PEEF!

Smash Hero
The ****talk sucks when neither of them are putting money on the table, cmon.. waiting...

I already said id throw down $50 bucks no problem.

The $50 bucks I'd bet would be from the ad revenue him and his buddies already give me for watching my stream.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
I apologize if anyone took the **** talk seriously...something had to be done about the bull**** in this thread though.

The MM challenges still stand though. At least up to as much Money as I'll have by the time I get there.(real life johns).

Doesn't matter if it's $50, $500 or $0.50 I'll put up whatever I have.

ruhtraeel

Smash Ace
Lol @ this

On a side note, I probably will not be playing any of my Melee characters in P:M, purely because it is a totally new game, like Brawl was vs Melee. Not really Melee 2.0 as much Brawlee. Most likely play P:M on a casual level since Melee already fits all my competitive needs (all items on, New Pork City!!)

I think SB is a pretty good DK compared to other DK's (pkm where u at!!!!!)

But it's still DK and he gets ***** by like everyone Xd

Good DK's get ***** less

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
That was kind of what I hinted at. I think Strong and Bad perfectly sum up DK.

He's strong and he can put hurt on people but...he is also bad.

JOE!

Smash Hero

...should probably ignore me, been like deathly sick with flucold lol

PEEF!

Smash Hero
OKAY HERES THE DEAL

I'm willing to GO IN on anyone who wants to fk with me. I've had a bit to drink and this is my last stream with my great buddy Jay for several months. POINT EM OUT, LINE EM UP. I want 100 viewers on my stream tonight so I need to build hype.

Spam Arrows, you are a total forum baddie. Seriously you are just trying to supervene on me in order to get yourself attention because I am the boss dog of Melee streaming, whats good.

Umbreon I regret having you on SotG because your input was sh*t and in order to revive your reputation you will have to make a whole new account and speak through a voice changer.

www.twitch.tv/peefsmash
<<<<------------ go here

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Where I'm from(not where I'm living currently) being able to **** talk earns respect. What gets more respect than that is backing it.

respect to various **** talkers of today. Look forward to playing you all.

Cero

Smash Lord
In the demo, characters are able to grab the edge backwards as long as they're in special fall. Does that still hold true in the current build?

If so, why? I'm not complaining. I just never heard an official reason why this would be desirable.

The only thing it does is buff recoveries across the board (and give Ganon and Falcon a really safe side-B next to the ledge and a cool way to edgehog too).

ruhtraeel

Smash Ace
This game just got better than Melee
People who started off with Brawl/Brawl+ would think that. Everyone who plays Melee knows that there is no replacement for it, even the devs of this

This looks like a fun side-game that I would play once in a while if I wanted something different/new

Spam vs everyone hype

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom