• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
tbh you vs spam would more closely resemble a sponge vs a candy bar. you can't really have a "beatdown" with 2 inept players unless one of them suicides a lot.
Its okay Umbreon, you must have really solid and well-thought-out opinions on most things. After all, you haven't gotten any better (or been any good) since 2003!

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
tbh you vs spam would more closely resemble a sponge vs a candy bar. you can't really have a "beatdown" with 2 inept players unless one of them suicides a lot.
When you are done drying Peef's tears you can get next.

IDK why PEEF vs Spam would be anything other than a beatdown. Spam is a tournament flop who has no notable victories. But if you want to hype it then thats fine.

Not to mention the bland combo video vs players with DI so bad that they belong on Americas most wanted: combo food edition.
I don't enter alot of tournaments because I play for fun. I'd love to see that look on your face after you get scrapped ;).

I like the fact that you and the rest of the Midwest cheerleaders keep talking about combo videos that I also do for fun. I'll be sure to compliment your DI though after I shake your hand and collect your money.

Ecks

Smash Lord
At this rate they'll just end up fighting irl. At least Peef can go to fellow Broomer Vigilante for some self defense training in upside-down knife wielding. lol

Seriously, this is hilarious.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Oh ya! I know but I'd love to have some tournaments at some point.. Is there anything happening at Apex with P:M? I mean somewhere on the side where the tournament isn't happening? There was Genesis 2 but after that I didn't get to play it really. lol.
Nothing at Apex, sorry. There will be plenty of side events at future Melee tourneys though, I have no doubt.

real talk though JC vs both 2 vs 1 would be better lol
Hardly seems fair though.

Who wants to be their third? Sadly that's as much as the game allows, until Dantarion hacks it to allow 6 v 1.

Xebenkeck

Smash Lord
Spam will prolly pull out a gun or sword in real life.

:phone:
No spam will probably pull out a bow, or he better.

If Vigilante is helping Peef with a how to wield a knife, well Spam, here's how you hold a bow properly.

:troll: Now you better spam arrows to no end. Peef can't shank you if you shoot him first :troll:

DOn't quote me ppl this pic is large

JediKnightTemplar

Smash Lord
This thread is saltier than McDonalds French fries right now. Although personally I'd love to see Spam_Arrows kick Peef's *** given that Peef talks **** much better than he plays smash (more of a compliment on his **** talking than a diss on his game really).

:phone:

Vigilante

Smash Lord
Lol, I actually did play Kage and gave him a ride to my place tot ry it out. I'm free most of the holiday weeks if you want to hang out. I got much better, so I'd be curious to see how I fare now.

D

Deleted member

lol peef that was pretty good. i didn't expect anyone here to man up and actually **** talk back. nice.

i really have no idea how good any of you are, i just wanted to add to the hype.

real talk time:

i was probably at my best in melee in 2006.

JCs only character is rob, like he can play other chars, but it's basically a waste of time when you know your opponent isn't trying to win.

I haven't gotten any better at PM since like my third match playing it, but i'd still MM you guys.

if you're feeling cocky we can do teams MMs instead.

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
Hahahaha.

On topic: I was out of the loop for a while, but I'm getting back into things. I'll try to get more videos up in January when I go back to Irvine, although the only non-Melee character I play that isn't on the no-show list is Lucario, who is only a tertiary. It'll be nice when DDD/Pit are ready to be removed from that, since I mostly play those two.

D

Deleted member

i don't have anything against peef and i think it's really cool that he streams a LOT of stuff for people. **** talk is just fun by itself. if i was out to hurt feelings, you'd know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom