• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I'm also curious as to who the top seed is in the last pm pool of the last wave. I don't know any name except strawhat. is he really a first seed? I gotta deal with Westballz.... ugh looks like I'm not getting first seed

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
I'm also curious as to who the top seed is in the last pm pool of the last wave. I don't know any name except strawhat. is he really a first seed? I gotta deal with Westballz.... ugh
Pretty sure it's organized by pool leaders at the top, not the top seed

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Pretty sure it's organized by pool leaders at the top, not the top seed
yes, I am aware. I figured that out since I was at the bottom and west was in the middle/ that still doesn't change anything. I have no idea who is a first seed in that pool

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
yes, I am aware. I figured that out since I was at the bottom and west was in the middle/ that still doesn't change anything. I have no idea who is a first seed in that pool
Idk, i'm jut excited that we're pool buddies :troll:

I'll even wear the doge hat for you

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????

dan salvato is a god walking among men and I don't know how he does it

a mod that literally just requires a special memory card, that design

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
Who are these people in my pool, are any of them relevant, besides shokio and aero? Those are the only two names I've heard of (even vaguely) off this list
PM 3
Sasso
Miryafa
Kei$
Tr0y
VS|Zerothetheif
Oneal
Blaze
Aero
DF
The Crossecutor
Shokio
Mac

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
@ standardtoaster standardtoaster what files would be Roy/Mewtwo's sound effects? looks like my PM setup destroyed those two cuz i get the boss sound effects with them atm lmao

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
That quote is taken from last year. I can't believe I still remember that.

I also can't believe how the producer of Sonic Boom is trying to defend the game, even though it's been established that the game is as bad as Sonic 06 if not worse simply due to 06 having better music and a better sense of speed. -_-

GabPR

Smash Lord
Soooo... 20Xxte... A melee mod... You tell me pm gets all the hate and this will be ignored by nintendont? I say if nintendo is ok with it... They will have no choice but to accept pm as well.

Edit: oh... Not to mention they are getting money out of it with a memory card with aditional features... Is that legit legal?

Last edited:

~Dad~

part time gay dad
Who are these people in my pool, are any of them relevant, besides shokio and aero? Those are the only two names I've heard of (even vaguely) off this list
PM 3
Sasso
Miryafa
Kei$
Tr0y
VS|Zerothetheif
Oneal
Blaze
Aero
DF
The Crossecutor
Shokio
Mac
Aero, like the SoCal tink aero?

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I wish I can go to Aftershock :(

EDIT: Viewer Discrection is advised

Last edited:

SunJester

Smash Ace
Soooo... 20Xxte... A melee mod... You tell me pm gets all the hate and this will be ignored by nintendont? I say if nintendo is ok with it... They will have no choice but to accept pm as well.

Edit: oh... Not to mention they are getting money out of it with a memory card with aditional features... Is that legit legal?

I believe its because the code on the memory card are 100% written by Dan Salvavavatato himself and doesn't use Nintendo assets. Selling the Memory Cards would be like selling second hand memory cards at your used games store. At least I believe that was (more or less) his reason for explaining it. Essentially he's selling code, that if you HAPPEN to use with a melee disk, it just happens to mod the game. Kind of like the Game Genie situation.

I'm not sure if this kind of protection would extend to tournaments using the mod. It's like Brawl Vault, Nintendo has never shut it down because the mods are for personal use and no one really profits off them. But then there's PM where people do profit off of the tournaments that are run. Would 20XX still be covered if people started profiting off of the tournaments that are run with it? I think profiting off of the mod is what made people afraid to run PM, and I think it should make people wary of running 20XX at tournaments. At least the bigger ones.

However I could be wrong, I don't know nearly enough about this stuff.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
I believe its because the code on the memory card are 100% written by Dan Salvavavatato himself and doesn't use Nintendo assets. Selling the Memory Cards would be like selling second hand memory cards at your used games store. At least I believe that was (more or less) his reason for explaining it. Essentially he's selling code, that if you HAPPEN to use with a melee disk, it just happens to mod the game. Kind of like the Game Genie situation.

I'm not sure if this kind of protection would extend to tournaments using the mod. It's like Brawl Vault, Nintendo has never shut it down because the mods are for personal use and no one really profits off them. But then there's PM where people do profit off of the tournaments that are run. Would 20XX still be covered if people started profiting off of the tournaments that are run with it? I think profiting off of the mod is what made people afraid to run PM, and I think it should make people wary of running 20XX at tournaments. At least the bigger ones.

However I could be wrong, I don't know nearly enough about this stuff.
That would mean tournaments that didnt use 20xx would illegal too if you think about it

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
^The law is not gonna stop anyone.
What are pirates.jpg

Also,

Last edited:

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482

I swear to god if this dancing ***** wins the serena I'm ****ing quitting this anime.

It's bad enough Ash isn't gonna win the league for the 6th time, but if he doesn't at least win the serena imma be pissed.

Also side note

Ash's looking like he's got a solid team right now.

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486

I swear to god if this dancing ***** wins the serena I'm ****ing quitting this anime.

It's bad enough Ash isn't gonna win the league for the 6th time, but if he doesn't at least win the serena imma be pissed.

Also side note

Ash's looking like he's got a solid team right now.
Ash too busy being a scrub
Ditch the anime and read adventures
Red gets all the *******

Last edited:
Top Bottom