• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Frost | Odds

Puddings: 1 /// Odds: 0
why is empty pivoting so haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrddddddddddddddddddddd :(

also, just learned that it's Word of God that PB x Marceline is canon, so that's exciting

Frost | Odds

Puddings: 1 /// Odds: 0
@ Soft Serve Soft Serve That's not the optimal execution in PM; wish I had the link to the recent Magus post where he explains it. I've got it mostly consistent sometimes, but when my muscle memory atrophies between days it's really difficult to regain it.

I'm quickly moving the stick to the side, but only barely over the center, trying not to cross the threshold into causing a dash. It seems like it might be my control stick's deadzone just being too big. :/ Shield dropping seems much easier comparatively.

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
@ Soft Serve Soft Serve That's not the optimal execution in PM; wish I had the link to the recent Magus post where he explains it. I've got it mostly consistent sometimes, but when my muscle memory atrophies between days it's really difficult to regain it.

I'm quickly moving the stick to the side, but only barely over the center, trying not to cross the threshold into causing a dash. It seems like it might be my control stick's deadzone just being too big. :/
yeah I read that one, about dash back/turn having an extra frame of leniency for pivots in PM compared to melee or something like the zones on the control stick make it different, I have no need to practice pivot ftilts although im decent at them, I guess bowser could use it really well? Like are you just trying to use it as general movement tool right?

recently I've been able to get myself to just move the stick to neutral myself and have gotten some decently quick pivot uptilts, although I really need to practice it more before I ever use it a lot. Pivot Dtilts for most of my characters will be ******** good once i get them consistent and work it into my regular game

bec

my tag is all lowercase
3DS FC
3454-1035-4185
kyoukai no kanata broke my heart and it was amazing

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
i got offered full time position + raise at my job ****s hype

they said they were going to discuss it, but if its not open for now, they said im more then welcome to accept the position in the future if it opens

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
i got offered full time position + raise at my job ****s hype

they said they were going to discuss it, but if its not open for now, they said im more then welcome to accept the position in the future if it opens
Cuddle fug party celebration hype

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
@ standardtoaster standardtoaster pls have the team bring back Falco's Gatling combo :(
It was the most amazing thing he kept from Brawl

You plebs need better waifus
[collapse=]

[/collapse]

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
@ standardtoaster standardtoaster pls have the team bring back Falco's Gatling combo :(
It was the most amazing thing he kept from Brawl

You plebs need better waifus
[collapse=]

[/collapse]
...Haruhi?

Seriously?

We said waifus, not ******* and whores. I can already hear Adachi Tohru shoving her in a TV.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
I can't believe some people don't like cold syrup.

I mean Hot syrup is awesome but cold syrup is pretty based too.

Top Bottom