• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363

So yeah IDK how to feel about this. I actually like this new airdodge system and despite this is good for my character Falco I now worry about this. Hopefully my worries are nothing in the near future once Wii U drops.

Last edited:

Vashimus

Smash Master
Last edited:

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
The Luma respawn timer should be much longer, 'cause at it stands, you barely have any time to capitalize before another one respawns.

Vashimus

Smash Master
Well maybe not as bull**** as #Reload or AC Eddie. If she could do true desyncs though, it'd be a different story.

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
We don't know yet. Give it time and some Rosalina player like 9B will find some mad dirt. All I know is if there are some unblockable type stuff can do on people then nerds are gonna cry.

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
So the guy who streams our PM weeklies on tuesdays will start setting up stream during the Melee weeklies too, on wednesdays.

Step aside, Xanadu, superior region coming up :^)

Vashimus

Smash Master
I can clearly hear a bed frame going crazy and odd sounds coming from my parents room.

Yep, definitely getting my own place. Like immediately.

Last edited:

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Get a job, find friends to rent house with under $2000 a month, enjoy life in a whole new way.

JCOnyx

Smash Ace
NNID
JCOnyx
I think you're under selling their options a bit. They have tools that provide bursts of momentum and are pretty difficult to punish, some can be acted out of, and some can even be ledge canceled. And decent projectiles to boot. These are just sweeping generalizations since I'm tired as hell right now and I'm typing on my phone so I won't go into too much detail.

I only brought up Mac and CF because of their good ground speed and, yes, mobility options via dash dancing and the likes even though it's particularly difficult at the moment. Well, I more just brought up CF because he's fun to play as and feels leagues better than in Brawl lol.

TreK

Is "that guy"
Name change ! Teneban here.
I've actually been called Trek for 4 years, but I never took the time to change it here for some reason.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
I can clearly hear a bed frame going crazy and odd sounds coming from my parents room.

Yep, definitely getting my own place. Like immediately.
That would be the best time to walk in and say "You guys are too old for this. Might break some bones"

Bonus points if you get kicked out.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Yup. Buy your own place and move out to live alone.
It's great.

Source: Been doing it for roughly a year now.
Gotta be frugal to make ends meet, but that's how it goes.

TreK

Is "that guy"
idk about qwerty keyboards, I have the ¤ sign on alt gr + $
@ TreK TreK works fine, although it does look stupid :V

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
This is my favorite arrangement of Cutman's theme. I never heard it before yesterday and never expected the song to be arranged like this. I'm glad I found it.

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
i somehow managed to make a 4 year plan that hopefully won't kill me. i'll have to take 3 winterim courses, though. i can't believe i'll be able to be done by the end of spring 2018 and hopefully doing an internship after <3

Last edited:

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
It's it's 7 pm and I just woke up. This is what sleeping in feels like when you work the night shift

Top Bottom