• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Warchamp, where is 3.5? Also pls patch Sm4ash. Pls, warcamp resolve the downtown brownout that happened on the 17th. When is peace on earth? Smash 4 mains still don't show when I access the website on my pager. The Sheik main icon doesn't properly display the beauty of my husbando, mechchampioner.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Just looked at wiiztec's uploads on BrawlVault. Ohhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
I tried to look up wiiztec's uploads on BrawlVault, but instead found his minecraft forum account first.

Edit: after also searching for Brawl Vault I now immediately regret looking this up

Last edited:

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
So I'm playing melee against this lvl 1 falco cpu

And this ***** just double stick DI'd or some ****, because he just wall teched a Marth fsmash on FD

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
So I'm playing melee against this lvl 1 falco cpu

And this ***** just double stick DI'd or some ****, because he just wall teched a Marth fsmash on FD
Ledge techs are easymode once you get used to them. The game is so solved/muscle memory sometimes that you're just like Oh I see a move is going to hit before I grab the ledge, better mash my sticks into the stage and press L, success

If a CPU was double stick DIing to tech them just normally on stage (or Amsah tech as some people know it by, but a lot of people do it now) I would **** bricks.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Needs more Mariachi hat Pichu alt and lord Leif Roy alt as well.

Last edited:

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
How good are those Mayflash GC controller adapters? I can only play Brawl on my Wii U, and for some reason using the classic controller strains my hands a lot more (could be the button sizes, idk), so I'd prefer using a GC controller.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
No idea about lag, but it seems to work perfectly fine otherwise. People used to complain about how triggers were read but this was actually a Dolphin issue that's since been fixed.

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
I guess even the official Nintendo adapters won't allow you to play Project M with a GameCube controller on the Wii U?

Crappy that is.

Last edited:

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
Too bad the official adapters probably won't work with PC.

Was really looking forward for doing homework with GCC, ain't got a mayflash ;_;

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
What the Adapter only works with SSB Wii U and doesn't let you use GC Controllers in Wii games that support the controller?
That's very lame.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
there's always a chance it'll be easily reverse-engineered, mind you. it could just be as simple as someone making an extra driver

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Lol, some people have said I should get a name change and shorten it to just "Croph", which idk what it means because I randomly typed on the keyboard and got that word. <-- Best way to choose a forum name right there

And yeah, I was really hoping the official adapters could at least be used to play Brawl (like, maybe select Wii games)... I'm really itching to play Project M again, so I guess I'll look into the Mayflash adapters.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
What the Adapter only works with SSB Wii U and doesn't let you use GC Controllers in Wii games that support the controller?
That's very lame.
I believe the adapters only work for Smash 4 and some other select Wii U games (those that support the Wii U pro controller). Who knows in the future.

Last edited:

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
the worst part is, it's still prolly gonna make money, because as utterly ridiculous of a concept "support for a 13 year old console controller for a single game" is, it's still the only truly wired solution the wii u has, meaning that TOs need to use it by requirement

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I see more and more of my friends being sponsored by gaming companies/businesses.

I wish I was sponsored :(

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Lol, some people have said I should get a name change and shorten it to just "Croph", which idk what it means because I randomly typed on the keyboard and got that word. <-- Best way to choose a forum name right there

And yeah, I was really hoping the official adapters could at least be used to play Brawl (like, maybe select Wii games)... I'm really itching to play Project M again, so I guess I'll look into the Mayflash adapters.
Impossible.

Croph - Corphish
Maru - Not sure
Mario - Mario
riolu - Riolu (Notable, Mr. Aura Guardian)

The rest is gibberish, but the W0vol might be related to wolf

41PE

Well that's got APE in it.

Eeeeek is just eek.

#CasedClosed

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
well now we know he mains mario and donkey kong, but then also has a baby lucario that isn't very good

bangs gavel intensely

Top Bottom