• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Meelow

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Meelow
You need to unlock it in vBrawl to get it in P:M (for some reason). vBrawl also doesn't allow for save transfers..so a hacked Wii or playing through vBrawl are your options.
Oh, but is vBrawl like the original Brawl, or?

Vashimus

Smash Master
So, my gf of nearly 3 years lived about 45 min away for a good while, but recently moved so that she is 2hrs/90 miles away, yet thinks that we can just deal as a couple.

Wtf
Long distance, to hell with that ****. Libido too high.

2 hours ain't too bad on paper, but life intervenes.

Last edited:

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
2.5 were spent in college, and now I lack money to move and where she Is now is far from the market of my degree
Well if you can't live with her, and your work schedule only allows for monthly visits... I'd consider the relationship over at that point. sux man

but I also don't get how 1 more hour of driving could lead to such a drastic change

JOE!

Smash Hero
Well if you can't live with her, and your work schedule only allows for monthly visits... I'd consider the relationship over at that point. sux man

but I also don't get how 1 more hour of driving could lead to such a drastic change
Yeah, it just sucks....

Also, driving back and forth is now 4 hrs and 200 miles worth of gas, that is the **** part

Soft Serve

softie
Premium

That would be 1 hour each way, so 2 hours total from the time they have to spend. an extra hour is a lot when you're driving at night too.

Long distance relationships suck. **** it, relationships suck. I just want a cuddle-buddy who also plays smash

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
You split the gas bills and take turns making the drive. That is if she is really serious about this and doesn't expect you to do all the hard work in keeping things going yourself.

Otherwise, just consider what she means to you on a deeper level beyond being the girlfriend.

Last edited:

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
@ Soft Serve Soft Serve ah you're right, I wasn't thinking cumulatively.
I've yet to experience a ldr, but I don't think I'd ever give one a shot. I was ready to give one a go after the summer of last year, but my ex stopped it. It makes perfect sense though, what's the point in being in a relationship with someone when you don't experience the full thing?

Relationships are like painkillers, ****in awesome when you've got em, but literal hell when you lose them. That's good imo

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
i played ACNL for the first time in 6 months with my hasubando, i brought him peaches but he already had peach trees

so he cut down all his peach trees and planted the ones i gave him

im gonna ask him to marry me 5ever

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
I think Flaco's Side Special should have a distance thats about twice the length of Final Destination. And his Up Special should just be a different laser input.

Time/SpaceMage

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0190-1986-7622
2.5 were spent in college, and now I lack money to move and where she Is now is far from the market of my degree
If she's worth it, you can make any distance work. Shortly after first meeting my wife, I spent 5 months in South Korea. Skype is your friend! Send her surprises in the mail from time to time too.

JCOnyx

Smash Ace
NNID
JCOnyx
At least it's a pretty good gif lol.

That Peach play and your name seems familiar, I believe I've played you a couple times in for glory.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
What's the fastest way to unlock all characters?
in brawl: go to special battle, use poison flower, and lightning (not sure if this part matters, but it makes it feel faster...) and turn on stamina. go into the character select, turn stamina to 1, pick anything vs anything.

now, just hit start a lot for a few hours, paying attention to when the new challenger audio plays.

Meelow

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Meelow
I actually unlocked some characters in Project M, so I have Ness, Captain Falco, and Sonic unlocked in the regular Brawl.

So hopefully it won't take as long lol.

Last edited:

JCOnyx

Smash Ace
NNID
JCOnyx
I used Yars in For Glory a little bit, back when I used Black and Yellow Peach, now I just use Brandon (my real name) and Blue Peach. What's your name ingame?
I used my real name, Brad, for a little bit. Now I use my username/tag JCOnyx. I like to mess around with Little Mac, Pikachu, and Mega Man.

On another note, how are you guys feeling about Yoshi in S4. He seems really good and hard to punish, especially online.

Last edited:

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337

Vashimus

Smash Master
On another note, how are you guys feeling about Yoshi in S4. He seems really good and hard to punish, especially online.
Yoshi's like one of the best characters in the game now. He's quick, powerful and feels amazing.

Last edited:

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????

good afternoon, thread

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Well.... TIL that you can reduce the landing lag of Air dodges in smash 4. Air dodges have an IASA frame which you can interrupt to an aerial. Just interrupt the air dodge so that you land in the ground in the aerial's, AC window. Most aerials have an early AC window for when the hitbox doesn't come out.

Bowser can interrupt this with specials instead of aerials. :/

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Well.... TIL that you can reduce the landing lag of Air dodges in smash 4. Air dodges have an IASA frame which you can interrupt to an aerial. Just interrupt the air dodge so that you land in the ground in the aerial's, AC window. Most aerials have an early AC window for when the hitbox doesn't come out.

Bowser can interrupt this with specials instead of aerials. :/
video for reference for people

JCOnyx

Smash Ace
NNID
JCOnyx
Huh, that's really interesting.

And yeah Yoshi, Sheik, Frog Sheik, ZSS, Little Mac, and CF all feel pretty damn good and have great mobility.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
New video from NinjaLink explaining Trump distances for each character. It's pretty much when you grab the ledge when the opponent is on the ledge and you kick them off. It is lengthy though.

Last edited:

PillsBuryDopeBoy

Führer President King DopeLord The VI
3DS FC
3325-3900-7222

are they talking about Sailor Moon Crystal?

Because that show its ****ing akjs;dfklasdfasdfs and i dont like it
I just don't like the art style (I get that its using the look from the manga, but they look too thin). Besides that (and Usagi's annoying voice) it's been pretty good.

Last edited:

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
TIL that you can hold away from the edge to do an instant wall jump(assuming your character can wall jump) instead of the ledge trumped animation.

Top Bottom