• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
just played for glory on smash 4, played a falcon ditto, guy daired me to pop me up, tried to follow up with knee, but i hit him with my own dair

i read his airdodge, and came down with falcon punch, and it hit

he immediately disconnected, 10/10

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
So Pac-Man is fun in smash 4. I'm gonna put more time into this character outta how fun he is.

EDIT: New AT discovered in Smash 4. It's kinda like kara throw from 3S.

Last edited:

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
So Pac-Man is fun in smash 4. I'm gonna put more time into this character outta how fun he is.

EDIT: New AT discovered in Smash 4. It's kinda like kara throw from 3S.
Description in video:
TURN ANNOTATIONS ON, PLEASE.

You can cancel Forward Roll into a Dash Grab a few frames into the roll. For characters with terrible run speeds and/or terrible Dash Grabs, this can be a useful alternative, much like how Dash Attack Cancel Grab is in Melee/Brawl.

the following characters seem to have a longer Roll-Cancel Grab than regular Dash Grab:

Wario
Little Mac
Zelda
Wii Fit Trainer
Robin

So in other words, useless for me ;_;

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
Description in video:
TURN ANNOTATIONS ON, PLEASE.

You can cancel Forward Roll into a Dash Grab a few frames into the roll. For characters with terrible run speeds and/or terrible Dash Grabs, this can be a useful alternative, much like how Dash Attack Cancel Grab is in Melee/Brawl.

the following characters seem to have a longer Roll-Cancel Grab than regular Dash Grab:

Wario
Little Mac
Zelda
Wii Fit Trainer
Robin

So in other words, useless for me ;_;
Lmao speed stance Shulk ain't fast enough for you? He's like faster than Sanic.

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
So what happens if you cancel a roll backwards into a grab? And can you cancel spot dodge into grab?

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Lmao speed stance Shulk ain't fast enough for you? He's like faster than Sanic.
His damage is pathetic in that mode.

Shulk's counter seems difficult to anticipate other than just not hitting him when he's in neutral.

Any tips other than baiting it?
Not really, but the more times it activates, the shorter time where his counter hurtbox is active.

Last edited:

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
Zero wants anime characters in smash. What the hell would Kirino's moveset be? Shake her butt to seduce her brother? Tsundere slap? Obvious allusion to S&M groin stomping?

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Zero wants anime characters in smash. What the hell would Kirino's moveset be? Shake her butt to seduce her brother? Tsundere slap? Obvious allusion to S&M groin stomping?
It really bothers me, like a lot, just how many anime/manga have the girl step on the guy like all the time. The amount of fetishism in anime/manga is astounding.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
just played for glory on smash 4, played a falcon ditto, guy daired me to pop me up, tried to follow up with knee, but i hit him with my own dair

i read his airdodge, and came down with falcon punch, and it hit

he immediately disconnected, 10/10
Does them disconnecting stop you from being able to save the replay?

PandaPanda Senketsu

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5241-2412-1689
But that's soo bad now :(. I'm so used to dash up and shield and there's soo much startup now.
What? Shields are AMAZING in this game, moves do no shield stun AND shields drop instantly. with shield you have like 3 options

1-roll

2-shield grab

3-take hit and drop shield

pick one and you're golden

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
What? Shields are AMAZING in this game, moves do no shield stun AND shields drop instantly. with shield you have like 3 options

1-roll

2-shield grab

3-take hit and drop shield

pick one and you're golden
I'm referring to the dash up and shield option cause now when you initiate a dash and press shield there's startup on the shield now. Outside of that shields are still godlike and I punish alot of stuff OOS now cause of shield drop being fast.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
It really bothers me, like a lot, just how many anime/manga have the girl step on the guy like all the time. The amount of fetishism in anime/manga is astounding.
Watch/read more vanilla stuff, bro.
Trust me.

But that's soo bad now :(. I'm so used to dash up and shield and there's soo much startup now.

Last edited:

Vashimus

Smash Master
Like Soft Serve did with Wolf, I think I might just switch to Pit after messing around and seeing how much of a blast he is to play. My arrow game needs work though.

Last edited:

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
I mean, I find out bothersome the way they play off all the fetishism as innocent. But I'm always down for cute grills stomping groins that ****s hot, just stop pretending it's not sexual.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
I'm not even talking about doujinshi. It's like the Japanese can't write a romcom without plugging in all their weird fetishes.
Everyone has kinks. Accept that, move on, and enjoy things for what they are.
You think THEY are the only ones who do that? LOL
Look at any live-action whatsoever made in the West. No, really.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Everyone has kinks. Accept that, move on, and enjoy things for what they are.
You think THEY are the only ones who do that? LOL
Look at any live-action whatsoever made in the West. No, really.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Big butts isn't nearly as weird as like
An 8 year old catgirl in maid clothes and that's actually a boy crushing your head under her thigh-high covered foot

Like the west is pretty tame for the most part

I get that everyone has kinks but incorporating that into your story is just weird when it doesn't have its place.

Last edited:

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Someone is complaining about how the japanese do some weird ****? Thats new

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
also don't you directly contradict yourself by admitting people don't want to go to your tourney for an arbitrary rule when you said one post before that everyone is okay with your arbitrary rule

would you like to show the court where wobbles hurt your soul, friend

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Hmmm I guess, lol.

I honestly think there are just as many people who are more inclined to attend due to wobbling banned than there are people who don't attend due to wobbling banned. It's a lot easier to identify the latter, though, since they're more outspoken on social media.

Top Bottom