• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Chesstiger2612

Smash Lord
As addition: Falco also has a gatling combo (together with Wario, Jiggs [easiest to perform], Ivy, Sonic, Mr.G&W [most useful one])
Peach: Also d-tilt is affected by that

Of course everyone can make use of the new mechanics

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
Unfortunately, it didn't make the top 5, which is no surprise, considering it was facing beasts like CS and Dota.

Last edited:

supreme jd

Smash Rookie
Had a tournament at the local University this weekend. Got about 30~ entrants for Project M and it was pretty awesome. Btw I'm from a small town in Alaska, so I'm pretty sure it's possible to get a scene going pretty much anywhere, just gotta get the word out there.

Here's a little hype compilation we made the day after.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Unfortunately, it didn't make the top 5, which is no surprise, considering it was facing beasts like CS and Dota.
This is pretty cool that this Project got on the honorable mentions list when you consider that Project M, while it has a definitive version out, technically isn't gold yet.

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
Zairs had 30 landing lag in melee @ DrinkingFood DrinkingFood

All zairs in pm have 10 frames landing lag except for samus, who has 19 (was meant to be 20 but I got the frame speed wrong ages ago and never corrected it lol).
I did not know this
I figured Melee zairs did the same thing as PM zairs and went into the air dodge landing animation, which makes sense to me since it's like an extension to an air dodge much of the time
That's what I get, yet again, for thinking smash makes any kind of sense

Last edited:

Bazkip

Smash Master
Oh hey, TPP found a shiny!

And then promptly killed it. But, you know, still cool.

Bazkip

Smash Master
At least 60,000 people can now say that they have found a shiny.
Only about 4500 people watching currently

I wasn't one of them, too close to hitting my download cap to watch ;_;

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Oh hey, TPP found a shiny!

And then promptly killed it. But, you know, still cool.
Only about 4500 people watching currently

I wasn't one of them, too close to hitting my download cap to watch ;_;

WTF profound sadness also we are at the PKMN league and have a lvl 100 Azumarill why why why especially with one of my favorite gen 2 pokes :( ?

Last edited:

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
That was a great read. I'm particularly interested in knowing what the stage concepts he's talking about are. Please make some cool-ass Metroid stage that everyone won't **** on.

Also, I just can't believe all the changes happening in the community (overall) as of late. All I have to say is that it's a fine time to be a Smasher.

Last edited:

Nguz95

Smash Lord
So i'm designing a hoodie for my school's smash club (which is surprisingly vibrant), and I came up with these. What do you guys think?
Edit: the STA stands for St. Albans
STA Smash Logo 2.4.png

Last edited:

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
I definitely agree with him on CC. Thought it was stupid in Melee, think it's still stupid here.

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
Holy ****, DK dittos are brutal. It all comes down to who gets the first grab, and GG.

EDIT: NOOO SB! WHYYY?

Last edited:

B.W.

Smash Champion
Yeah but Turbo Mode on April Fools.

Something in that video has got to be real. It could be Slippy or Ike Climbers. Sure as hell isn't Samus though.

Last edited:

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
If it's anything, it's the double fighter mode, which is how they did Ike Climbers.

it will NEVER be Slippy, are you guys serious? How is it possible that functional human beings have that in their thought process?

Last edited:

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
people are very confused of the idea that, in fact, a video of absurd things on april fools day might not contain things that are actually going to exist

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
I think Project M would benefit by 300% adding Slippy, there would be more Landmaster.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
As addition: Falco also has a gatling combo (together with Wario, Jiggs [easiest to perform], Ivy, Sonic, Mr.G&W [most useful one])
Peach: Also d-tilt is affected by that

Of course everyone can make use of the new mechanics
I just noticed: Falco can Autocancel Up-air in a SH in PM, but he can't in Melee. O_O

Last edited:
Top Bottom