• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
I just looked at the Pikachu thunder changes for smash 4 and holy ****....

PIKACHU'S TAIL IS HUGE.

Darkshooter

Smash Ace
Maybe Nintendo are gonna make Pikachu's tail out of iron?

Another thing: Why do I keep forgetting that Melee doesn't allow you to C-stick smash after you've finished running?

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
I just looked at the Pikachu thunder changes for smash 4 and holy ****....

PIKACHU'S TAIL IS HUGE.
I tried to find a Pikachu version of Expand Dong, but I'm not good with that stuff.

I'm sorry Smashboards, I have failed you yet again.

JOE!

Smash Hero
Was there a thread that had all the character stats like run speed, fall speed, etc all ranked somewhere around here?

turtletank

Smash Journeyman
Maybe Nintendo are gonna make Pikachu's tail out of iron?

Another thing: Why do I keep forgetting that Melee doesn't allow you to C-stick smash after you've finished running?
This will never happen, but it would be amazing if Pikachu's had an iron tail similar to Lucas' 2.1 Dair.

plz make it happen pmbr.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Bowser is pretty sexy. >
Fixed.
Boozer CUTE. Duh.

Wow normally there is like one science headline half a year, and thats like 3 (?) in a month now...
http://www.theguardian.com/science/2014/apr/03/ocean-enceladus-alien-life-water-saturn-moon

We are probably at the doom of a new age^^
EDIT: eh, dawn of course...
Tch. Peasant. Kappa.
http://arstechnica.com/science/2014...entists-get-more-energy-out-than-fuel-put-in/ This one is historic. For real.
http://www.gizmag.com/vanadium-dioxide-micromuscle/30217/ So, this stuff >>> BattleTech myomer i.e. BattleMech muscles by a SIGNIFICANT margin via the math/engineering characteristics I know about vanadium(jet engine parts, it's THAT TOUGH, it's pretty cheap for metal, ~ a pound, AND it's common, it's used a lot in steelmaking, brb making actuators of metal muscle[literally, that stuff is metal, and now it can be muscle. Rule of mofockin cool.])

Also, as a quick note on the leg thing. The pilots in the star fox universe have their legs removed to help deal with the gravitational forces that would pull all the blood away from their brain and to their feet. Or at least, thats the only reason I've heard that is supposed to be cannon.
To avoid death via circulation issues, yes.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G-force

Now I want this more than ever. Someone, please.
So, like Rider
(dude is one of us, too, HUGE otaku once he's summoned lololol), but Ganon?

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Reminded me of a Ness player at our school. During a crew battle last week, he landed a combo on his opponent and took a stock. He screamed "THIS DESERVES TWO PICTURES" and proceeded to do Ness' snapshot taunt twice. The hype was pretty crazy.

arcticfox8

Smash Champion
Captain America: The Winter Soldier was gr8
If you haven't seen it and don't plan to see it you're a bad person
If you don't follow the Marvel Cinematic Universe you're worse.

PillsBuryDopeBoy

Führer President King DopeLord The VI
3DS FC
3325-3900-7222
It blew both Iron man 3 and Thor: the dark world straight outta the water.

arcticfox8

Smash Champion
It blew both Iron man 3 and Thor: the dark world straight outta the water.
Iron Man 3 definitely, but Thor is close. Cap was still better, but I did thoroughly enjoy The Dark World. If the trend continues Guardians will be movie of the year. But somehow I doubt it. I bet I'll enjoy Guardians, but The Winter Soldier is tied for best with Avengers right now.
Dat after credits scene doh. Dat Age of Ultron hype.

Bazkip

Smash Master
When they gave Samuel Wilson a military background, I was hoping that they'd reveal that he held the rank of Captain

So then he'd be :falconmelee:

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
If you missed M2K vs Awestin(ness) you ****ed up :p. Crazy ****.

arcticfox8

Smash Champion
When they gave Samuel Wilson a military background, I was hoping that they'd reveal that he held the rank of Captain

So then he'd be :falconmelee:
lol
That's Steve and Sam's ship name.
I really did enjoy the Falcon. Mackie did a great job. I hope he gets to be an Avenger.

F. Blue

Smash Journeyman
in melee you were considered holding the ledge for the entire duration of the edge animation. in pm you are considered holding the edge for basically half the animation
When I asked this question Strong Bad said it was 95% of the animation...

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
I'd rather read the players' inputs in plain text than go through twitch archives.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Iron Man 3 definitely, but Thor is close. Cap was still better, but I did thoroughly enjoy The Dark World. If the trend continues Guardians will be movie of the year. But somehow I doubt it. I bet I'll enjoy Guardians, but The Winter Soldier is tied for best with Avengers right now.
Dat after credits scene doh. Dat Age of Ultron hype.
GIVE ME MY INFINITY GAUNTLET/WAR STORY RIGHT NOW, GODDAMN IT. GIVE ME ADAM WARLOCK AND THE INFINITY WATCH.

Smooth Criminal

Last edited:

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
Holy **** you guys, I just got back from (winning) a "local" no-entry-fee surprisingly large university tournament that lasted all day, an hour and a half drive back, all on four hours of sleep, and you all post **** like that tryin' to get me interested in staying up
naw man
naw
I'm done with smash for today

okay maybe just a little

Last edited:

CORY

wut
BRoomer
****ing amsa just did wall jump-breverse aura sphere cancel-repeat up the side of distant planet. what is this madness?

Top Bottom