• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Stop.

Just FYI I will start infracting for crapping up threads, even if you're just playing along.

That is all.

Brim

Smash Ace
NNID
Bitterbub
'Kay, also just wondering - is throwing likes here and there, ever worth an infraction? I'm not saying an infraction should be given, but I can't help but wonder...

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
Just modify your alert settings to not get alerted by likes and you'll be fine.
I'm about to do this. The like spam can be real annoying sometimes.

Also, got Kingdom Hearts Final Mix+ to run smoothly on my laptop. It feels so great to replay this game. Although my friends are making me play on critical mode T__T

Last edited:

CORY

wut
BRoomer
The trick is to say that you're prejudiced against all races.
i got called in for selection once. the case was a guy who had, like... 3 dui arrests, already, then had refused a breathalyzer test.

when they asked for questions and the like, i flat out said if he wasn't drinking he should've taken the breathalyzer; it seems pretty damning, he was likely drunk and is wasting our time.

when they asked if people had issues with police officers, i raised my hand, they asked why, i explained how i don't trust most cops after about 6 squad cars felt the need to show up (for no reason) and search a friend's car when we'd done nothing wrong, i felt like most were power trippers.

neither side wanted me in there, no jury duty : D was not about to waste my time for some drunkard to try and get out of a dui again.

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
So who the **** had the the brilliant idea to make an alt account just to like everything? Ain't there anything better to do?

Also, I'm curious, what exactly do they look for when picking jurists? Just became 18, can they call me starting from now or not?

PillsBuryDopeBoy

Führer President King DopeLord The VI
3DS FC
3325-3900-7222

Also, got Kingdom Hearts Final Mix+ to run smoothly on my laptop. It feels so great to replay this game. Although my friends are making me play on critical mode T__T
I always wanted to play final mix, but i never got the chance. Is it worth downloading?

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

You should really add a 2 in there so people aren't confused. Kingdom Hearts Final Mix and Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix aren't the same, after all.

Plus, Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix+ is what they called the release of 2 Final Mix and Re:CoM together. The game on it's own has no + in actuality.

/nitpicky KH Fanspeak

SpiderMad

Smash Master
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=WVeMluR8feQ#t=564

I thought I somehow lost my graphing calculator and phone two days ago at school, but I found them at places I forgot I put them in my house =) (probably couldn't remember where I put them since I was sleep deprived that day).

I need a new desktop, opening too many tabs freezes the computer that's super irritating and I want to run PM Dolphin once Wifi goes out. In the mean time hopefully I can make my computer a little less bogged down. I wish a different program could run Skype than Skype itself. Maybe they'll make Dolphin so good in the recent future that mediocre computers can PM Dolphin on it, or otherwise a PM build designed to be super less resource heavy for it.

I still want to make an AGT video explaining everything about it but I still want someone for guidance on this one.

Last edited:

PillsBuryDopeBoy

Führer President King DopeLord The VI
3DS FC
3325-3900-7222
On that day, mankind received a grim reminder. We lived in fear of the likers, and were disgraced to live in these cages we called smashboards.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=WVeMluR8feQ#t=564

I thought I somehow lost my graphing calculator and phone two days ago at school, but I found them at places I forgot I put them in my house =) (probably couldn't remember where I put them since I was sleep deprived that day).

I need a new desktop, opening too many tabs freezes the computer that's super irritating and I want to run PM Dolphin once Wifi goes out. In the mean time hopefully I can make my computer a little less bogged down. I wish a different program could run Skype than Skype itself. Maybe they'll make Dolphin so good in the recent future that mediocre computers can PM Dolphin on it, or otherwise a PM build designed to be super less resource heavy for it.

I still want to make an AGT video explaining everything about it but I still want someone for guidance on this one.
LMAO so bad with items. Can't really blame items for that defeat.

Just learn to press Z/ the grab button to grab items when you're in the air. Could've avoided the whole shebang if you just preemptively grabbed the Super Scope quickly.

PS. Game & Watch must've been pissed you replaced his stage.

B.W.

Smash Champion
Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix? Yo, get at my 80% filled journal on Critical Mode.

Also get at my almost have beaten the game Critical Level 1 file.

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
Story time pt 2!

"9bit woke up after a night of heavy drinking and snap chatting. Head groggy and throat dry, he chugged whatever water-like liquids he could find nearby. He stumbled to the bathroom, waking his computer up on the way. When he returned, he saw this..."

"Crap... he had already been reminded of a drunken marriage proposal from last night, what could he have said on the forums??"

"Oh, he thought to himself, maybe I said something incredibly clever and funny. Surely the list would go on like this, a virtual hoisting of 9bit onto the collective forums' shoulders. Truly he would be remembered and perhaps even defined by these amazing drunken posts!"

"No..."

"Soul crushing defeat. This was not going to be pretty..."

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
Story time pt 2!

"9bit woke up after a night of heavy drinking and snap chatting. Head groggy and throat dry, he chugged whatever water-like liquids he could find nearby. He stumbled to the bathroom, waking his computer up on the way. When he returned, he saw this..."
That feel when the only water-like liquids nearby are more alcohol.

Last edited:

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
Played a bunch of friendlies against my friends yesterday and today, mostly as Hyrule's premier warrior and some Falco and Wolf.

Link can throw waaaaaaaay more boomerangs than I thought.

LOGIA666

Smash Apprentice
Story time pt 2!

"Crap... he had already been reminded of a drunken marriage proposal from last night, what could he have said on the forums??"

"Oh, he thought to himself, maybe I said something incredibly clever and funny. Surely the list would go on like this, a virtual hoisting of 9bit onto the collective forums' shoulders. Truly he would be remembered and perhaps even defined by these amazing drunken posts!"

"No..."

"Soul crushing defeat. This was not going to be pretty..."

I see my name there. =P

Top Bottom