• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
there's like nothing particularly special about that sandwich other than the roll.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I think I'm the only one who has been thinking strong bad's avatar was an elephant until today

Brim

Smash Ace
NNID
Bitterbub
Hey, guys just dropping in for some last-of-the-night posts, guess what I get to do tomorrow!
Jury duty.

I'll need this for tomorrow to get dismissed.

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
I think I'm the only one who has been thinking strong bad's avatar was an elephant until today
Man, I was seeing a Rhino for so long until I sat and actually stared at it

A sandwich that actually looks appealing from McDonalds?

What is this sorcery.
Shame on you for not knowing better. McDonalds, Burger King and a lot of fast food places advertise good looking sandwiches to bring you in and sell you garbage looking burgers in a wrapper.

Last edited:

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Shame on you for not knowing better. McDonalds, Burger King and a lot of fast food places advertise good looking sandwiches to bring you in and sell you garbage looking burgers in a wrapper.
But but but.

McDonalds are bad on ads and in person usually.

That one actually looks good. :crying:

Fortress

Smash Master
Please, double-quarter pounder for God-Tier. Simple and delicious. I don't give a **** about the health concerns, it's McDonalds.

#holdtheonionsholdthepickles

Ali Baba 177

Smash Journeyman
Did you include Southwestern Justice 2? Over 80 entrants, took place here in AZ.
I can only find results with players names, not characters which makes it difficult to put into my data for the tier list.. Do you have any way for me to get the character placement information for the Southwestern Justice 2 results?

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
I'm a few pages late but somebody tried to say that Team Rocket is NOT the best team in Pokemon.
whack
+1, The Rockets are the real n i ggas.

I saw an elephant for the longest time man
Very long tailed Eeyore, IMO.

It's so cold, 9bit's block is frozen.
I died at this.

Project Twitch Social Thread v2
This is legit, I finally got my Avermedia Portable, so not totally a joke.
@Spooky Skook
New Godzilla movie looks GODLIKE, and I've always been a fan of the First Kaiju.

alright winter go away now. March is usually nice and warm, not cold and miserable.
This. It's supposed to be warming up, not cooling down more.

I want to go :<

I can drive now, weather permitting.
Good ****. I can't drive in good faith(I HATE it, but I'm very good at it), well done.

EDIT:
SMASHBOARDS WE AREN'T BABIES, TURN THAT CENSORSHI T OFF

Last edited:

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero
This is a dead horse but my friends are having a debate and I want to make sure I've got this right: why L-Cancelling over all aerials having less lag by default?
The simple answer is tradition and for the intrinsic, if only false, feeling of empowerment it gives players learning it.

There is a much more elaborate reason on why L-cancling CAN be justified, if you'd like, but the "give players a taste of higher level achievement" is the most simplified one.

Last edited:

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
You know I was actually swayed by that big L-cancelling debate topic we had. I went into it a supporter of auto-L-cancelling, but I left in favor of how we have it now.

Top Bottom