• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Spiffykins

Smash Ace
Don't nerf Reflex, just nerf all the characters he plays. He'll still win either way, so why not.

Brim

Smash Ace
NNID
Bitterbub
This thread makes me wish I was so much more social, online.

For rl though.

Brim

Smash Ace
NNID
Bitterbub
Hai Flow
Someone has said Hai to me on SB I can die happy now.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Chubby Pokemon Girls? What is this. I'm going back to Wifi

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
I like my women with a touch of chubby
not too much
but enough that everything is soft and curvy
that kind of a woman gives me boners for days

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Chubby Pokemon Girls? What is this. I'm going back to Wifi
I'm pretty sure that between this thread and Brawl's god awful Wi-Fi, this thread is the lesser of two evils. ¦D

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I dunno. I'm not trying to hop on that human pokemon trend anytime soon. Ivysaur can STAY a Pokemon plz

I like my Women to not moo out Pokemon noises

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Ivysaur can STAY a Pokemon plz
So what you're saying is...

You'd rather do it with a normal Ivysaur than a humanized one? ¦D

Oh well, no shame or anything DMG. Rule 36 and all that. ¦3 *shrugs*

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I have no words. My controller is cold and afraid

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
If I were you guys I would stop with the image spam and nonsense.

So when will the Poke-Transporting thing be released to America and Europe?

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
What do you mean "one of your last times playing PM? I really hope you mean last time you'll play PM before apex and not last time you'll play PM ever. I really liked watching your Yoshi against Calabrel. =(
I mean, it really depends...but I have no intention of playing this "as a thing". I at least wanted to say, "I gave it a try kinda thing".. but no lie. My MAIN. focus is and always will be melee... I'm not satisfied, (and likely never will be) with how I am in my melee career... and I want to put much more of my effort(s) into my melee game.. P.M. Yoshi is awesome, and I like him alot.. ^^, and maybe even I can help, those who aren't too familiar with him, how Yoshi works.. via communications and things like that... :) but sadly, I'm not talented enough to play multiple games, and tho P.M. Yoshi is amazing... i don't want my P.M. yoshi skills to mess up my "mindset" with my melee Yoshi.. I still feel I have tons to show with my melee Yoshi, and I simply just need the opportunity to do so.. ^^

Vman wants footage of the combos he's done in P:M (likely for combo videos), and then will never play P:M again? :confused:
I got the idea, from someone on the stream watching me play actually.. ^^ I think it'd be kinda cool to use it as part of a yoshi tutorial kinda thing... because I believe I could help! Sadly, I don't "believe" in my abilities to play multiple games, and still have that proper mindset.. (I basically believe playing both would ruin me ultimately..and again, I don't believe im talented enough for my efforts in both games (and i've already been doing rather poorly as of late) and I'd like to get back/better than what I've been lately.. :(

Games are tough... and I still feel I have things I want to do in melee... idk, im sorry if this upsets anyone.. i just don't know, ya know? :(

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
You liked this post BUT THIS IS YOUR FAULT.

If I were you guys I would stop with the image spam and nonsense.

So when will the Poke-Transporting thing be released to America and Europe?
It's called Poke Bank. It's ready for Japan on the 24th and everyone else on the 27th. Looks like it still costs 5 bucks.

And yeah, Yoshi's right. Besides, I'm more than done. As usual, any joke I make is taken seriously and anything serious I say is taken as a joke. ¦D

I've already gotten this place locked once before. I'm not trying to do it again yet. XD

GigasOverlord

Smash Apprentice
I'm pretty sure that Pokemon Bank has a "trial" period of like a week or something if you just want to transfer instead of actually storing Pokemon there. IIRC, it was in a dev roundtable thing that they had before X/Y came out.

Alm5252

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ALM5252
I don't know if it was intentional, but howcome when using Disable with Mewtwo on the ground, I can't use it again when they are stunned to knock them away? It was like that in Melee.

Also, is there a way to change it so that Kirby-Samus can charge the beam in the air like Samus?

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
I wonder if there's any way to code it so when you have pause turned off, you can still pause for like the first 5 seconds of a match. That would be kewl.

Ginge

Smash Ace
Also, is there a way to change it so that Kirby-Samus can charge the beam in the air like Samus?
There probably IS a way, but at the moment, most of Kirby's copy abilities are the versions from Brawl. I think they said that the amount of time to work on JUST Kirby's copy abilities is equivalent to a whole extra character or two. Because there are 41 possible moves for his B skill alone. And any new character in a clone slot will extend Kirby's copy roster even further.

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
There probably IS a way, but at the moment, most of Kirby's copy abilities are the versions from Brawl. I think they said that the amount of time to work on JUST Kirby's copy abilities is equivalent to a whole extra character or two. Because there are 41 possible moves for his B skill alone. And any new character in a clone slot will extend Kirby's copy roster even further.
Thinks about the work *shivers*

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
I mean, it really depends...but I have no intention of playing this "as a thing". I at least wanted to say, "I gave it a try kinda thing".. but no lie. My MAIN. focus is and always will be melee... I'm not satisfied, (and likely never will be) with how I am in my melee career... and I want to put much more of my effort(s) into my melee game.. P.M. Yoshi is awesome, and I like him alot.. ^^, and maybe even I can help, those who aren't too familiar with him, how Yoshi works.. via communications and things like that... :) but sadly, I'm not talented enough to play multiple games, and tho P.M. Yoshi is amazing... i don't want my P.M. yoshi skills to mess up my "mindset" with my melee Yoshi.. I still feel I have tons to show with my melee Yoshi, and I simply just need the opportunity to do so.. ^^

I got the idea, from someone on the stream watching me play actually.. ^^ I think it'd be kinda cool to use it as part of a yoshi tutorial kinda thing... because I believe I could help! Sadly, I don't "believe" in my abilities to play multiple games, and still have that proper mindset.. (I basically believe playing both would ruin me ultimately..and again, I don't believe im talented enough for my efforts in both games (and i've already been doing rather poorly as of late) and I'd like to get back/better than what I've been lately.. :(

Games are tough... and I still feel I have things I want to do in melee... idk, im sorry if this upsets anyone.. i just don't know, ya know? :(

I think that's fine. I appreciate your feedback and you trying this after all the hoopla the character went through when in development.

Keep the Melee Yoshi flame alive!

Chzrm3

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3926-5442-3703

I'll always root for you, no matter what! : >

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
I'm pretty sure that Pokemon Bank has a "trial" period of like a week or something if you just want to transfer instead of actually storing Pokemon there. IIRC, it was in a dev roundtable thing that they had before X/Y came out.
They actually just recently revealed some more information on this, but I'll summarize it all for you.

It will have a trial period of a month before it requires you to pay. If you don't pay there will be a period of time (undecided yet) where you can withdraw any of your Pokemon from it but you won't be able to upload anymore. After that period of time is over and you still haven't paid, all remaining Pokemon still on Pokebank will be deleted. You can do awesome stuff like transfer entire boxes at once and use special sorting filters for navigating through your Pokemon. A maximum of 3,000 Pokemon can be stored on it. It also ignores any region locks so if you happen to have a US Pokemon game playing on a Japanese 3DS, or a Japanese game on US 3DS, etc, you can still use it. The only catch is that it has updated anti-cheating protection and will prevent you from transferring any hacked Pokemon.

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=sTfSDbrskfE

http://www.serebii.net/bank/

Top Bottom