• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

CORY

wut
BRoomer
well, i come from a "red/blue or **** you!" background : p and gengar was the best ghost in that gen, so i'm a bit nostalgia'd here : p

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
Growing up in the RBY days, my favorite at the time was Arcanine, and come GSC I was absolutely in love with Scizor.
I also gotta give it to Snivy. That ***** is better than you, and he KNOWS it. That smug ass look is perfect.
Nowadays, I gotta say that X and Y knocked it out of the park with some of the designs. Froakie and Frogadier, Pancham, Goomy, and mutha ****in HAWLUCHA stand out to me as some of my favorite Pokemon designs yet.

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
I always liked:

I felt he always got so much less love than his pre-evolved forms.
That's cause for a while, he was so much less than his pre-evolved form. Light Ball would only affect Pikachu and that made the yellow rat more useful than it's brown/yellow brother. With the new speed boost that Raichu got in XY, I have a feeling that it's potential will rise. Not sure how much, but it's a good year for Raichu.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
Goomy is the wise one.
What, no love for Greninja?
Greninja is fine, but I prefer his pre-evolutions. I would have been drooling over Greninja had they kept the bubble scarf which at least imo >>>>> tongue scarf.

Ginge

Smash Ace
I never really got into the competitive scene for Pokemon. I played RBY, then GS, then Diamond, and my most recent game was Soul Silver, which I did the game Nuzlocke style.

So I never really got into the held items strategy or EV/IV training. I just reaaaaaally liked Raichu. I'd pick my teams to be type diverse, but would favor designs I liked

:bubblebobble:

Vashimus

Smash Master

Yes I'm serious. She's an absolute in beast in-game if you can catch her (in the Kanto games, she can practically solo the entire Elite Four save for Lorelei) and she was also my first shiny.

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
http://www.twitch.tv/v3ctorman/b/487255061

if anyone knows how I can get this to my cpu,(like to an editing program) or just if anyone can get any of the combos for me.. i'd greatly appreciate it... May be one of my last times playing P.M. and I kinda wanted to do something for it... I'll pay you or something.. ><;

anyway shoutouts to everyone, and GG on pm.. :) (and hopfully someone can help too) ^^
What do you mean "one of your last times playing PM? I really hope you mean last time you'll play PM before apex and not last time you'll play PM ever. I really liked watching your Yoshi against Calabrel. =(

Vashimus

Smash Master
Vman wants footage of the combos he's done in P:M (likely for combo videos), and then will never play P:M again? :confused:

Meme

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
6939 6733 3968
So..l. someone might know about this... tonight some friends and I are having a party, Javi, Tuga and Aza are coming and we'll be playing PM 3.0, melee and mario party and a friend wants to record it, we have a capture device (easycap) and a web cam.

The question is, is there a program that I can use to record from 2 sources like streaming is usually done?

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Too many people like gengar that I can't like him that much

Also I don't like Link's Melee styled alternative costume, something about it just feels distracting: like it's out of place.
Ahahahahahaha!

You see smashboards....You aren't dealing with the average hipster.
He has risen above and become...a legend.
The legend that we fear...
He has become...A SUPER HIPSTER!

Jade_Rock55

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4656-7001-2336
My favorite pokemon is...Mewtwo so when he was announced to have 2 megas I was so happy!

A week later he is announced in Project M!The M now stands for Mewtwo.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
That would be handled by your streaming program. As far as I know, nearly every streaming program can draw from multiple sources as long as they're hooked up to the computer.
well, not ALL of them if you're still the weirdest human being on earth and are using flash media encoder like some weirdo weird from weirdland

use OBS, because technically if you count warchamp being part of both the PMBR and OBV development, it's project m backroom-approved. :yeahboi:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Favorite Pokemon? I can't choose one. I have way too many that I like. Though since Umbreon was brought it, I will admit that I've come to really like that one and have sort of a bias for it just for the fact that one of my characters totally looks like she could be a humanized one because of her color scheme. XD

But I have lots of favorites. Mewtwo, Vivillion, the entire lines of all 3 Kalos starters, Bunnelby, Blaziken, Gardevoir, Mismagius, Froslass, Roserade, Charizard, Muk, Infernape, Darmanitan, Wooper, Quagsire, Kabutops, Totodile, Feraligatr, Psyduck...

This list is gonna go on forever. Point is, I don't have a single top favorite. I like so many in all of the Generations. :3

I was training in the mountains

Or doing school work

Or training in the mountains.
Kink-Link confirmed to be Red.

Top Bottom