• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

MLGF

Smash Lord
We are getting close and closer to that uncomftorable border that is furry art.
I'm leaving now.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
straight ppl smh

lord are marvel money matches a mess before they start, fanatiq spent a good ~half hour saying he'd paypal another half of the cash, then explaining to a japanese player what the hell paypal even is, while everyone's just sitting around him asking why he didn't just bring all his money with him to begin with

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
Would you unlock a Klefki, Pwnz0rz?
What kind of key would it take to unlock a Klefki? It doesn't look like any of the keys on it's loop would be capable of unlocking it while they're connected to it. Poor thing probably is doomed to be locked forever.

Oh, and the obvious Robin Hood: Men in Tights reference.

Call the locksmith!

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
undertale is amazing because it has that earthbound feel, where it can make you laugh uncontrollably one second and then hook you right in the gut the next

I 100000% recommend it. play the demo, buy it when it's out ok ty

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
the reason I enjoyed it wasn't even the gameplay
it was the character portrayal, it leaves me with a confused knot of emotions, I'm not sure what the word is for the feeling, otherwise I wouldn't be so vague
I think somewhere on the kickstarter page it says to play the game 2, 3, or even 4 times
just do it

Vashimus

Smash Master
undertale is amazing because it has that earthbound feel, where it can make you laugh uncontrollably one second and then hook you right in the gut the next

I 100000% recommend it. play the demo, buy it when it's out ok ty

Man I see what you mean. x_x

It does look like a Mother 1 prototype though.

Spiffykins

Smash Ace
Is it just me or did hitlag for a lot of attacks get toned down??? I've noticed this with Lucas and Dorf especially, they both feel a lot smoother.

Top Bottom