• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

steelguttey

mei is bei
wait what other **** did they announced? i turned off the stream when mahvel came on (i abandoned that game lol)

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
I'm kinda two faced at the whole be thankful statement. Yes I understand being appreciable at the things you have, but at the same time, if you accept less, you will get less.

So please don't be hard on those that weren't satisfied with the reveal.

And for those that didn't get what they were looking for, or felt this was overyhyped, make your voices loud heard to the rest of the PMBR(but do so in a respectful manner).

Last edited:

Jechtire

Smash Cadet
So there's going to be 2 more Samus costumes...
I think they'll be this and this.
The guy who made PED Suit Samus is part of the backroom, and I know he asked them if they wanted to put it in an official release. It's a super high quality and different looking costume from her other suits, so I wouldn't be surprised. I sure hope it's added.

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
I just got out of work to this announcement, YESSSSSS.
I swear you guys are just trying to get me to main Marth with that new costume. Can't wait to see the rest of the improvements in this new version. I'm just praying that TOCK's Excalibur sonic makes it in, that costume is godly.

I wasn't expecting anything crazy from this update, so I'm pleased to see this game progressing.

Last edited:

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
dearest pmbr: look, the things I want are completely unreasonable, so either I should sit back and just wallow in all dis new content, oooorrrr I should assume that you're making captain rainbow

your move

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
Holy ****, that's a great 3 episodes of Korra.
Better watch out for those little Dontes. They're trouble. The one from Metal Gear Rising is cool though.

Oh yeah Gi Lucario HYPEEE

Last edited:

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
whoever isn't watching SGDQ: watch it right now. the ridiculous race-only strats they do to one-up each other in SMW is amazing

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
how was it dishonest teasing? as far as i know we've only ever said something like "there will be an announcement after the fightermania"
I suppose I heard wrong then.
There were a bunch of people who said they were under the impression due to some statements by the PMBR (one of their members) that there would be a new character.
I trust very easily.

Last edited:

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Not gonna lie, I'm just glad we got a reveal.

The All star vs mode seems like it will be fun, but I'm not sure how I feel about it since everyone is pretty much always like "YOU SHOULD ONLY PLAY ONE OR TWO CHARACTERS. AND HAVE A POCKET MARIO"

It's good for me though since I play a lot of characters though.

HOWEVER, THAT MARTH ALT. :love:
I NEEDED SOME NEW CLASS IN MY LIFE.

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I want Ganondorf buffs lol.

Also for those who dont know of Sigurd from FE4(Genealogy Of The Holy War) here ya go.

Look how pretty and elegant he is.

Last edited:

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
I want Ganondorf buffs lol.

Also for those who dont know of Sigurd from FE4(Genealogy Of The Holy War) here ya go.

Look how pretty and elegant he is.
you could prolly not get any more 90s yaoi than that character design if you tried tho

Last edited:

Vashimus

Smash Master
So we get the Varia Suit, Gravity Suit, Light Suit, Dark Suit, and the PED Suit? These Samus buffs are out of control.

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
Can ROB get some love pls
Plz
How about a final smash that doesn't suck
Maybe he can get a sniper rifle head for his FS like Lockdown from Transformers
That would be cool y/y

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
You weren't taking her seriously before? FOR SHAME
Don't get me wrong; I wasn't talking about her potential. Personally, I just play her for ****s and giggles and never really bothered maining her, well, cuz then I'd suffer from too-many-mains syndrome.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Can ROB get some love pls
Plz
How about a final smash that doesn't suck
Maybe he can get a sniper rifle head for his FS like Lockdown from Transformers
That would be cool y/y
ROB's FS doesn't suck; it's much better than people give it credit for. It may not kill, but it can easily rack up lots of damage due to the looping unblockable flinching hitboxes that last a long time.

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
Wow yeah it's almost like ROBs final smash is top tier compared to every move in the game... except final smashes, where it is bottom tier

Maybe if he could actually catch up to people it would be fine but he is not that fast of a character

Last edited:

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
So what did I miss about CEO doubles today? I wanted to watch, but I was busy playing friendlies. I fought Pink Fresh and choked so hard from internal fanboying even though I got 3 stocked and 4 stocked.

Also, the announcement was so hype. You're all whiny babies who couldn't feel the hype when nearly everyone had a stock in Falcon. And the hype was so much when Wizzy almost won. But whatever, I like Reflex. Wario is hype.

So I'm prepared to get my ass handed to me so hard in pools tomorrow. Is anyone else in pool 13?

Noiblade

Smash Journeyman
NNID
47keyblader
i'm not sure if it's been discussed or not, but I'll keep it brief in case you guys have some rule against it, but did you guys hear about that one Project M "Leak"?

SunJester

Smash Ace
You know, sometimes we forget how lucky we are with P:M. With Sm4sh we're all like, "Gee I hope sakurai puts in movement options, and makes the game competitive again."

WIth P:M Its like, "Hey, do you know what would be cool, different characters for different stocks"

Then people go, yeah that'd be cool.

Then like 5 or so months later, it's suddenly a playable mode.

ilu pmbr <3

Bazkip

Smash Master
Looking at the different things you could bid towards for SGDQ when suddenly

I see you, Smash community
(Who wanted Mang0 though?)

Also they just got a $11K donation, holy cow

Last edited:

Kati

Smash Lord
Marvel mode sounds interesting... But I'd honestly rather play regular smash. Engine improvements or a single SFX of a new character would've appealed to me more. And am I the only one that thinks this light suit looks better than the one in the trailer?

Sorry.
of course it looks better, but it wouldn't fit the proportions Samus has in smash/pm/brawl. Her head is tiny enough as is T___T

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
of course it looks better, but it wouldn't fit the proportions Samus has in smash/pm/brawl. Her head is tiny enough as is T___T
Yeah, I realized that after I read the update. If they could just shrink the shoulders I would be content.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
You know, sometimes we forget how lucky we are with P:M. With Sm4sh we're all like, "Gee I hope sakurai puts in movement options, and makes the game competitive again."

WIth P:M Its like, "Hey, do you know what would be cool, different characters for different stocks"

Then people go, yeah that'd be cool.

Then like 5 or so months later, it's suddenly a playable mode.

ilu pmbr <3
Entitlement doe.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

...Why is it that the second I saw Marth and Ganon, the first 34 seconds of this played in my mind?

And man, 14 years ago? I'm starting to feel old.

Top Bottom