• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
Lucario's karategi is the most out of universe costume of them all, but his moveset is deliberately the most out of universe too so it works on a meta level.

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
So does anyone know why Hax left early? Apparently he was really salty about something so he left. I mean the only explanation is that he was knocked out in pools, but I find that really hard to believe.

Last edited:

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
I am coming back from my 10 minute ban, and I want to say that I think it was bull****. Yes, I wrote a funny paragraph that turned into copypasta, which happened to bring a laugh or a smile to a few people. If you mods wanted that to stop, you could have just said so, there is so much copypasta going on in this chat that I could have never thought that deserved a 10 minute ban. Reggie is probably a mod in here and he is the one that banned me. Anyway, I'm glad to be back and cheering for CT | Wizzrobe. GL

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
I am coming back from my 10 minute ban, and I want to say that I think it was bull****. Yes, I wrote a funny paragraph that turned into copypasta, which happened to bring a laugh or a smile to a few people. If you mods wanted that to stop, you could have just said so, there is so much copypasta going on in this chat that I could have never thought that deserved a 10 minute ban. Reggie is probably a mod in here and he is the one that banned me. Anyway, I'm glad to be back and cheering for CT | Wizzrobe. GL
You think too highly of the Twitch chat.

Last edited:

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
Lucario's karategi is the most out of universe costume of them all, but his moveset is deliberately the most out of universe too so it works on a meta level.
I wouldn't say it's that out of universe. There are Karate guys in Pokemon after all. He could have just stolen their clothes.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
I don't even like MOBAs as a concept and I know Dota 2 is the more hardcore of the two most popular ones. Valve can put in that kind of money.

Games you don't like aren't automatically ****. I would say movies or television sure you can make a pretty definitive statement on but games are made up of so many core systems that interact together it's harder to speak of quality just because the genre isn't up to your tastes.
Finally.
Someone else besides me what they feel about things and what they observe about things as separate lines of thought.

Last edited:

Prince Longstrok

Taker of lives, defiler of daughters.
Personally I think the Lucario alt is really inventive and awesome :)

you can tell they really got creative with their designs. I dont even play Lucario but im glad to see that the PMBR loves all characters <3

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
Hi everybody I have nothing to do tonight so I want to make fake friends in this forum thread for the next 7 hours.

So what're we talking about? :3

Nguz95

Smash Lord
Yeah he obv needs shadow, super sonic, knuckles, big the cat (insta main tier), that chaos thing from sonic adventure, silver, dark sonic, metal sonic, shadow, and blue from smash flash. Like nobody has better alt potential than the blu blur himself. Total waste right now PMBR i know you guys read this thread so take a pointer from a pro.

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Hi everybody I have nothing to do tonight so I want to make fake friends in this forum thread for the next 7 hours.

So what're we talking about? :3
Youre my new bestest friend~
I hate you, despise you, envy you, curse you, and would still hold hands. Lewd indeed, but go **** yourself im already having a strong headache

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
Youre my new bestest friend~
I hate you, despise you, envy you, curse you, and would still hold hands. Lewd indeed, but go **** yourself im already having a strong headache
Holy Kryst.

@ Prince Longstrok Prince Longstrok Cool did you see the dub? I like anime dubs if they're good and what little I've seen I thought was pretty alright. I had the series spoiled for me though if you wanna talk about it-- It won't bother me.

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
Wow, Esam lost on his home turf. Definitely was not expecting that. Although it kinda sucked that he got stuck with the 2 people with probably the most experience with the Samus matchup in the world.

Pseudomaniac

Smash Journeyman
It's a pity aMSa lose I would have loved to see some more of that Lucario. The character is a lot more solid than I previously gave him credit for.

zman804

Smash Ace
Street Fighter and Grand Finals. Also, Killer Instinct is hype because thy can break combos by pressing the same strength of button when the opponent is comboing them. So it's a lot like Smash where players have to vary up combos so as to not get their combo broken.

Top Bottom