• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

GFooChombey

Smash Ace
NNID
GFooChombey
Was anyone else put off by D1 and TK's Smash 4 sticker moment? It looked bad on us.

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
Oh btw ppl I have a foreal technical question.

I'm thinking about buying my friend's Wii that is "softmodded" he said. I am not sure what that means. What does it mean if I'm trying to get PM eventually?

Rags

Smash Ace
I means you can just download it and run it directly, without a disc, IIRC. Though don't ask me how, I used the disc.

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
I cant report bully attacks anymore, im defenseless, please be gentle with me

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
I means you can just download it and run it directly, without a disc, IIRC. Though don't ask me how, I used the disc.
No, softmodded means you can run homebrew applications straight from a special channel without resorting to odd loopholes like the stage builder. While it allows you to run games without using a disk, that's not the purpose of softmodding overall.

Professor Gravy

I've got a PhD in delicious

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
So what happened at CEO for PM I was hanging out with friends and just got home like half an hour ago?

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
So what happened at CEO for PM I was hanging out with friends and just got home like half an hour ago?
I didn't see much of CEO at all but wizz 2:0 esam. Chu 2:0 armada. Esam switched off of samus for pika. I think nick R. 2:0 esam? No character changes link v samus

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Last edited:

Bleck

Smash Master
Explain yourself. I got some hate for Dota in possibly some of the more tedious parts of the game, but it takes some appreciable skill in a lot of aspects that can really make, like Smash, people seem majestic and in control. Making the right split second decisions and calling people's actions and stuff. Are you judging it by the community? I think you said you don't like Melee either so what do you like?
I dislike Dota 2 for the same reasons I dislike Melee, which are also more or less the same reasons as to why I think pretty much every game that the video game community considers to be "competitive" is terrible. Every fighting game is terrible, every first person shooter is terrible, every moba is terrible, and StarCraft is especially terrible.

I can actually go into detail but it'll probably be a bunch of stuff that nobody wants to hear.

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Dota 2 got those big changes tho. LF and alch aren't as gahleik as they used to due narfz others got yea'd and yup'd

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
I dislike Dota 2 for the same reasons I dislike Melee, which are also more or less the same reasons as to why I think pretty much every game that the video game community considers to be "competitive" is terrible. Every fighting game is terrible, every first person shooter is terrible, every moba is terrible, and StarCraft is especially terrible.

I can actually go into detail but it'll probably be a bunch of stuff that nobody wants to hear.
You're terrible

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584

Posting this with no explanation is possibly worse than giving probably-interesting reasons

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Sometimes you have stuff you have MAD OPINIONS about but not enough words to actually efficiently convey those opinions
I know that feel, I get it when people talk about bad anime all the time.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
It really feels like he is just trying to troll anyone who has ever liked any esport ever, thats why I care so much if he can substantiate his claims.

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Sometimes you have stuff you have MAD OPINIONS about but not enough words to actually efficiently convey those opinions
I know that feel, I get it when people talk about bad anime all the time.
Naruto, SAO, AoT, Bleach, HotD are all good cartoons

PillsBuryDopeBoy

Führer President King DopeLord The VI
3DS FC
3325-3900-7222

I'm dying to hear why Dota 2, Melee, Project M, Street Fighter, MvC, Guilty Gear, Blaze Blue, Skull Girls, Persona 4 Arena, Killer instinct, Mortal Kombat, King of Fighters, Arcana Heart, Tekken, Dead or Alive, and every fighting game ever made is considered "terrible".

Top Bottom