• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Man, that mock CSS made me realize how cluttered the CSS will look like with 46 characters.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
@ DrinkingFood DrinkingFood ROB's new final smash should be flashing the screen to make a real ROB move. The virtual boy costume should burn red and black onto your screen forever.

These are rly super good wow ideas PMBR when?

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
That wall tech to sideB by Zanguzen was really nice, too bad he was under the ledge.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Okay, so I just got PM to load properly via USB Loading with a 4GB SDHC Card. wut? O_o

I thought I couldn't use SDHCs if I was USB Loading. o_o

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
^ Nah, you can. They just don't want a lot of people to know that.

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
we made SDHC work when we released 3.0. you can't use it to start hackless, though, because vBrawl does not read SDHC
Oh I knew you guys made it work, but I thought it only worked if you booted up the game via the Project M Launcher.

I just got it to work straight out of my USB Loader.

That's what I thought wasn't possible.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Well then, I guess my boredom and curiosity just made opened the door for a whole lot more customization options now!

Happy feels~ =D

Thanks a plenty, Mansta8 and toastman. ¦D

Bleck

Smash Master
sucks that the biggest prize pool ever for an e-sport is for a ****ty game

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
I don't even like MOBAs as a concept and I know Dota 2 is the more hardcore of the two most popular ones. Valve can put in that kind of money.

Games you don't like aren't automatically ****. I would say movies or television sure you can make a pretty definitive statement on but games are made up of so many core systems that interact together it's harder to speak of quality just because the genre isn't up to your tastes.

Last edited:

turtletank

Smash Journeyman
I just began watching Legend of Korra a few days ago after finishing the original. Now I'm seeing discussion about it for the first time on the social. /mildlyinteresting

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
I just began watching Legend of Korra a few days ago after finishing the original. Now I'm seeing discussion about it for the first time on the social. /mildlyinteresting
Enjoy! But don't put too many expectations into it just because the show starts off with a really great premise and political intrigue with bender-controlled government against a popular uprising.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
You must not have been in here very often then. Korra discussion has regularly popped up during each season.

turtletank

Smash Journeyman
Enjoy! But don't put too many expectations into it just because the show starts off with a really great premise and political intrigue with bender-controlled government against a popular uprising.
Yeah if I'm honest it already seems inferior in a few ways. I'll watch it anyway if not for the sake of watching everything from the series :/
You must not have been in here very often then. Korra discussion has regularly popped up during each season.
I've read every post on this thread plus some of the original. I don't recall seeing any but it may be because I didn't know what it was at the time.

Bleck

Smash Master
saying Dota2 is better than League is like saying that one pile of poop is better than another pile of poop

'cause it's got, I don't know less corn or something

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I think Smite is by far the most fun MOBA, it's really hard for me to play or watch other ones after playing it :/.

Bazkip

Smash Master
saying Dota2 is better than League is like saying that one pile of poop is better than another pile of poop

But some piles of poop are better than others

Prince Longstrok

Taker of lives, defiler of daughters.
Im just glad that the PMBR are able to give me the hype that Smash 4 is failing to give me.

PMBR... I love you.. I really want to take this relationship to the next level.

Wi....will you move in with me? I promise we can make sweet love and I will buy you ice cream afterwards. <3

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Called Karate Lucario costume, going with Pokemon items was a nice touch http://smashboards.com/posts/16006404/

Also besides knowing since before v1 release that PM would aspire, I knew Dota would aspire too since the super early days (2007 or so). I don't see myself playing Dota 2 though, I like the look and feel of Dota 1 and Wc3 itself but the days of playing those with good friends and stuff are long gone. Plus MOBAs are the biggest time wasters besides Runescape/RPGs, though Runescape as a kid taught me vocab and lessons

League felt and looked awful when I tried it, haven't tried Dota 2 yet besides once on horrible settings. Dota 2 looks too dark and bland, while League looks too childlike. Plus I'm not sure if either are able to give me the functionality that Dota keys use to give me.

I also use to create a bunch of creative custom maps, sometimes with others, I had some hilarious and good stuff. Half are still on EpicWar, but my account name alone listed on them was a childish joke I don't want to reveal lol

Explain yourself. I got some hate for Dota in possibly some of the more tedious parts of the game, but it takes some appreciable skill in a lot of aspects that can really make, like Smash, people seem majestic and in control. Making the right split second decisions and calling people's actions and stuff. Are you judging it by the community? I think you said you don't like Melee either so what do you like?

Also my cats been missing for 5 days or so now, might make a post on that sometime

Last edited:
Top Bottom