• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Brim

Smash Ace
NNID
Bitterbub
I love how "witches" and "sexy witches" are separate lol.
We all do. Just how, Zombies and Hillbilly zombies are separated - I don't think they show it here, but they explain in movie... FOR ABSOLUTELY NO REASON

The Liking spree has begun...

Last edited:

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
We all do. Just how, Zombies and Hillbilly zombies are separated - I don't think they show it here, but they explain in movie... FOR ABSOLUTELY NO REASON

The Liking spree has begun...
It's like the difference between an elephant and an elephant seal.

Also of note on that board is Deadites were picked by the Story Department. I assume this is paying homage to Sam Raimi, director of the Evil Dead series, which features these creatures.

Last edited:

Brim

Smash Ace
NNID
Bitterbub
It's like the difference between an elephant and an elephant seal.

Also of note on that board is Deadites were picked by the Story Department. I assume this is paying homage to Sam Raimi, director of the Evil Dead series, which features these creatures.
..Wut? I don't even see how that comparison makes sense, a zombie is still a zombie, unless they're Resident Evil zombies where they might as well have 20 different types of zombies a zombie doesn't need to be put into sub-categories.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
So with the Crew Battle feature in Project M and all I was wondering why hasn't someone done a crew battle tournament yet for PM just curious?

Bazkip

Smash Master
So with the Crew Battle feature in Project M and all I was wondering why hasn't someone done a crew battle tournament yet for PM just curious?
Most likely all the best players would join up and it'd be a complete landslide victory for them, it'd probably be pretty boring.

Unless you do something like have small enough crews that the top players at least get split up into two, or something else really strange (pools into seeded crews?)

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Most likely all the best players would join up and it'd be a complete landslide victory for them, it'd probably be pretty boring.

Unless you do something like have small enough crews that the top players at least get split up into two, or something else really strange (pools into seeded crews?)
That's why you'll have rules and such like people from only your state can play on a team with a backup replacement member if necessary . People like M2K and Ally would have to play for their respective original state and the teams would be of 3 members. If a state brings like 7 players then they would have 2 teams with 2 backup members but then you will have those backup players required to play some matches. IDK I'm still working out the issues in my head and I have been thinking about this all morning.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
3v3 crews based on region. so socal gets a team, MDVA gets a team, NJ gets a team, etc

tbh I want this to be fully-international just so we get a team UK and team sweden and teams like that

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
3v3 crews based on region. so socal gets a team, MDVA gets a team, NJ gets a team, etc

tbh I want this to be fully-international just so we get a team UK and team sweden and teams like that
Yeah I hear ya it would seem most possible at Apex TBH.
How big are these crews? AZ would body everyoneeee
I was thinking 3v3 double elimination.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
I'm going out to Smashing Grounds in a little while, which usually goes live at around 6 PM with friendlies and the tournament starting at 7 (EST). Every week when I come home from this, I read this thread and I never see any mentions of it, while other people post links to their own smashfests and streams. So do us a favor and tune into our stream in about 1.5 hours from now.

http://www.twitch.tv/gameunderground

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
Shameless plug really quick.
Come watch me(Tropico), KDJ, Nuro, Sing, Boyz, Secret Sauce and co. play a bunch of fighting games with tournament style single elimination bracket (KDJ's Gauntlet Tournament #1). We'll be streaming Rock, Paper, Scissors/Melee/Project M/Brawl/64/Marvel and possibly others.
www.twitch.tv/liquidkdj

Last edited:

B.W.

Smash Champion
Thinking about doing a weekly stream where I show people how to get better at PM. I would show things like how to practice, talk game theory, do Q&A, talk about specific matches, show how to handle projectiles etc etc etc. I could also probably have guests on the show(IE other PMBR members or top players) to talk about stuff.

Who would be interested in this kind of thing?

Trying to decide what day would be best for it. Mon/Tues don't work because of my job. Wed has WDW streams at night but I might be able to start before then at like 4 or 5pm central, other options are thursday night starting around 9-9:30pm. Thoughts?
This is funny cause I've been trying to get together with a good player to maybe make a weekly show to get much newer players into the game and talk about the uses of many techniques as well as how to perform them.

This isn't easy though cause my schedule blows and transportation blows.

I'd be pretty interested in this though.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Im in my dining hall and this group of people like 10 feet of me are talking about soft serve ice cream. I keep thinking they are trying to get my attention and i look up awkwardly just out of habit. Stupid coctail party effect

Vashimus

Smash Master
Im in my dining hall and this group of people like 10 feet of me are talking about soft serve ice cream. I keep thinking they are trying to get my attention and i look up awkwardly just out of habit. Stupid coctail party effect
Did they call you delicious? :]

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
@Warchamp7 Can I just say how wonderful it is that Smashboards adjust's width to fit the browser width? Its fantastic. Why don't you work for like every website ever

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
@Warchamp7 Can I just say how wonderful it is that Smashboards adjust's width to fit the browser width? Its fantastic. Why don't you work for like every website ever
Cause then he couldn't do as much stuff for us :3.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
I'll never forget the day that I got que'd up in Lol ranked and ran into warchamp
That was the game that lost me my gold promos the 2nd time around ;_;
lesson learned, website programers can't carry blind ADCs as ahri

I was supporting a draven as leona and I literally deep warded their blue as they were doing it, rengar came down for a lvl 2 gank in vision the wole time, I pinged him, draven still didn't leave the wave qq
ranked leauge is litterally throwing 5 people into a locked room and not only expecting them to get along, but to be productive and cooperative the whole time. Game design 101 right?
coordinated teams is fascinating though.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Streaming some Sonic Adventure 2 Battle if anyone wants to chill :p.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
im makin another video, so if you have any funny or weird clips and are down with DJ Sharpnel, feel free to send me stuff

Last edited:
Top Bottom