• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
What.

no matter how I try to read that it's confusing.
And your explanation made it even harder to understand.

I think just saying "I'm going to start the episode this wednesday" would be the optimal sentence.
You use "or" as another source of information when someone might not understand the first. Time zones+me posting near midnight might not make it clear when "this wednesday" is exactly so I just put tomorrow and wednesday. What I should have done is just wrote tomorrow(Wednesday) because english is confusing x.x.

Bazkip

Smash Master
Shout out to @ Bazkip Bazkip for carrying his crew tonight.

Ganon for top tier yo
But we still lost ;_;
Was plenty of fun though

I'm sure you could've taken more if not for that Jiggs, bad matchup for you and the guy's got a ton of Melee experience against top players. You should join me on the Ganon side, that ditto we had was amazing :p

Last edited:

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
That's pretty rad but it's sure no Ganon Climbers.
Seriously, two Ganons in ice climber coats. They would make the comfiest sight.
Consider it.

edit: meant to be @ the azen announcement, but mudkips invaded

Last edited:

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
But we still lost ;_;
Was plenty of fun though

I'm sure you could've taken more if not for that Jiggs, bad matchup for you and the guy's got a ton of Melee experience against top players. You should join me on the Ganon side, that ditto we had was amazing :p
Yeah, he's much better than I am, and the matchup didn't help at all. Getting four-stocked is still disappointing though.

Ganon dittos are always amazing. All that testosterone.

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
There's a Wildstar beta weekend available to anyone who ever signed up for the beta (even if you never got into one before) and it's starting Friday. You should get an email about it. I am gonna be on there. If any of you are gonna be on there, we should meet up in game.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
It was a race against the ***** for me in those days.

Come and get me
losers
Am working on a fully functional powered armor and will have it done before 2015.
You asked.

Waifus are for losers
Where are you posting this, again?

EDIT: I know that this doesn't really
comply to what you said, but I really,
really, really wanted to use this.:p
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/IAlwaysWantedToSayThat.mp3

But how does a George Foreman grill beat someone up?
Malevolently, and with class.

PM Touhou Social? Touhou Social. My absolute most favorite Touhou Doujin albums are Sinen by Demetori, and Grimoire of Alice/Resurrection Ballad by Pizuya's Cell x MyonMyon and Double Counterpoint/Fragment Reactions by Alstroemeria Records.
Anything by Misasagi Tasuku.

Dashing through someone and pivot grabbing them always looks cool
Shoutouts to Gunblading.

more like "she'll **** you up like a tiger."
Straight men would never be not okay with that. Huh huh.

Oh it is so on. 3:00 pm tomorrow bring your crew. (Fair warning my crew consist of @Alfonzo Bagpipez @ JOE! JOE! @Sapphire Dragon @ MechWarriorNY MechWarriorNY @ Yung Mei Yung Mei @ 9bit 9bit @ standardtoaster standardtoaster and our team leader @ PillsBuryDopeBoy PillsBuryDopeBoy )
Not me. My powered armor, yes.
Close enough.

its all about Meiling son
Fight me, son.

http://tinyurl.com/
Bookmark it.
Use it.
Live it.

Desynched Side B wobbling.
It needs to happen.

Last edited:

Brim

Smash Ace
NNID
Bitterbub
Yup. I couldn't find any mention of Crews however, it's also fair to note its been inactive for a couple of days now.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Yup. I couldn't find any mention of Crews however, it's also fair to note its been inactive for a couple of days now.
That don't mean squat forum based thread for regions are kinda on the wayside and dying/dead cause of the rise of social media like Facebook and such so if there's a scene for a game, there's almost always a Facebook group for that scene almost 100% of the time so you better go digging. Also just PM people who are in the area for who are active on here and you can possibly go from there.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
saying that the game is just out in arcades in japan is like saying someone might just have spiked the drinks in a marathon with steroids

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Snore USF4 will be out soon and for EVO just cause call me when GGXRD comes out.

Last edited:

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
Grass doesn't get me.
But I do get it BAD once the cottonwood start to pollenate.

Never bothered to get shots or anything for my allergies. I just tough it out for the month or so that cottonwood is in the air and then I'm fine the rest of the year.

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
I've recently started using footstool on R. Nice option. Only needs a light press. I also have shield on Y for powershield.

Last edited:
Top Bottom