• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Spralwers

Smash Ace
So I saw a video of Neo playing Roy a little before 3.0 came out, and apparently he was interested in joining the PMBR. Anyone know what the scoop is on him and PM?

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I would have to experiment with that Edge Cancel with Ganondorf. Another use for Wizard's Foot that can be used effectively is always welcomed.

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
Started watching some more anime today. Started with Serial Experiments Lain, but the art-style and show itself made me cry, so I dropped.
Watching Attack on Titan now, I'm about half-way through, but Jesus Christ they gotta quit recapping at the beginning of each episode. That's getting really annoying really fast.

Also, Big House 4.. Looking into going to that, really wanna go to more out of state tournaments.

Last edited:

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
let me just say, i put on a skirt today and holy **** i've never had such free movement and unrestricted leg room in my entire life

also, i got whistled at by a cute girl,
#kawaii

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Being Canadian is suffering. I'll see about attending TBH4, it's in long enough.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
let me just say, i put on a skirt today and holy **** i've never had such free movement and unrestricted leg room in my entire life

#kawaii
Did these two events happen at the same time?

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
Last edited:

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
you do not cook food on the level grills do. grills have more meaning in society than any of us ever will

grill is love. g r i l l i s l i f e

Soft Serve

softie
Premium

#kawaii
Real talk, leggings are proabably the single most comfortable articles of clothing ive ever worn (im biased though because im used to tight rowing/swimming wear). The Pm social thread should spear head the revolution and break gender roles in clothing

Or we could meet up and smash, id like that too

shairn

3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Real talk, leggings are proabably the single most comfortable articles of clothing ive ever worn (im biased though because im used to tight rowing/swimming wear). The Pm social thread should spear head the revolution and break gender roles in clothing

Or we could meet up and smash, id like that too
Why not both?

PillsBuryDopeBoy

Führer President King DopeLord The VI
3DS FC
3325-3900-7222
So here I am playing brawl online and having fun and stuff. I start a new basic brawl and im paired with two peeps. The first match we were fighting in the break the target stage. I thought it was a glitch so I didn't really mind. The second match took place on final destination...... with P2 as giga bowser and pokeballs kept releasing manaphy. The third match took place on the training stage with p2 and p3 as super wario while stars rained from the sky. Then my wii froze and made a buzzing sound.
So... should I be scared?

Paradoxium

Smash Master
If you guys have no way of attending tournaments I really suggest working on getting dolphin netplay, there are tournaments every weekend, some have 50+ entrants. Its pretty legit

shairn

3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
My computer's not even strong enough for melee, forget about PM.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
My computer's not even strong enough for melee, forget about PM.
My computers not strong enough for Bomberman 64 let alone Melee.

I said work on getting it, meaning you get off of your lazy *** and find a way to get a better computer
With that attitude I'd get it and play everyone but you.

Last edited:

shairn

3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
It's not like I -need- to play PM on dolphin. I run weeklies for our region and there's pretty much always some PM going on at the game club at my school. I'd like to enter netplay tournaments, or just netplay at all, but I don't think getting a new computer is worth it.

Paradoxium

Smash Master
It's not like I -need- to play PM on dolphin. I run weeklies for our region and there's pretty much always some PM going on at the game club at my school. I'd like to enter netplay tournaments, or just netplay at all, but I don't think getting a new computer is worth it.
If you go to real tournaments and have practice partners than yea you dont really need it, but an online tournament that big is pretty cool

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
My computer can play PM at full speed, but Melee is super laggy.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer

#kawaii
oh yeah? what kind of skirt?

Top Bottom