• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Tonight mate, but fair warning

I talk a lot of **** and say that im god teir, but im painfully average lol (Plus i cant QaC on wifi :p)
I'll be able to play tonight but in a few hours or more, but it's 2:30 or something in Antartica so you'll be good with that? Did you want to do it over Skype or some IRC

Sol0ke

Smash Ace
So who here listened to the Kirby Triple Deluxe soundtrack? I personally think it sounds amazing
Two tracks that deserve a mention I think are these:

Last edited:

Paradoxium

Smash Master
I'll be able to play tonight but in a few hours or more, but it's 2:30 or something in Antartica so you'll be good with that? Did you want to do it over Skype or some IRC
I don't live in Antarctica lol, Im still in the west coast. I dont have a skype so we should do it over the Irc. Are you gonna record this?

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
not only that

but you can have tournaments ANYWHERE

wanna have a tournament at the local maccas?

go for it!
If someone tried to have a tournament with people not in the same venue like a Brawl wifi tourney, then how would you know that you are fighting who you are supposed to? Someone could enter under their own name and then have someone else play for them

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
If someone tried to have a tournament with people not in the same venue like a Brawl wifi tourney, then how would you know that you are fighting who you are supposed to? Someone could enter under their own name and then have someone else play for them
wat

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Yo Frame monsters how fast do Zelda's D-Smash and Nayru's Love come out? I wanna know if I can use them as decent block punishers at high % enemies or not cause I got a tourney tommorrow?

Last edited:

Paradoxium

Smash Master

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Yo Frame monsters how fast do Zelda's D-Smash and Nayru's Love come out? I wanna know if I can use them as decent block punishers at high % enemies or not cause I got a tourney tommorrow?
hello

D-smash: 4-6, 11-14
Intangibility on right leg: 4-15

Nayru's: Hits on: 12, 15, 18, 21, 24, 27
Intangibility: 4-11

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Hella fast and not-so-fast-but-has-unnecessary-amounts-of-invincibility, respectively
Sounds about right lol but I need hard facts.

@ KuroganeHammer KuroganeHammer thanks for the hookup lol. I swear Smash needs a page for all of the frame data like how SRK and 8wayrun has their pages set up.

Last edited:

Prince Longstrok

Taker of lives, defiler of daughters.
Soo... Anyone have any thoughts or ideas on If the starter pokes will get a final smash in the next release? :D

If so, what would they be?

UltimateWario

Smash Master
How do I make my friends understand that P:M is superior to all of the games that they play?
Violence.

Soo... Anyone have any thoughts or ideas on If the starter pokes will get a final smash in the next release? :D

If so, what would they be?
I remember reading somewhere that, due to the way that the Pokemon are tied together, they cannot be given individual Final Smashes. I may be entirely wrong, however.

Last edited:

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
not only that

but you can have tournaments ANYWHERE

wanna have a tournament at the local maccas?

go for it!
likewise, swiss tourney setups can be more common. can't complain about there not being enough setups when you bring your own in order to play, after all

I honestly wonder, with the popularity of the 3ds and the lack thereof of the wii u, if the 3ds version could potentially become the main version

Brim

Smash Ace
NNID
Bitterbub
Patience. Let the games speak for themselves. Don't try to shove it in their faces, just try to be subtle in letting them know what PM has to offer.
Exactly what Eternal Yoshi said. What the simple fact is that you can't force someone to accept your view as a fact - or even the right opinion. Truth be told I may have extended that though.

Last edited:

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Listening to The Who while setting up Dolphin/Netplay and drinking, times are chill. Tomorrow going to stream with Metroid/Tmacc fun times will be had.

Brim

Smash Ace
NNID
Bitterbub
Wish I could chill right now. I have to work at 6 A.M. today (It's already 12:52 A.M. here) and work is hell at Easter - what the **** is with people shopping so damn much on Easter?
-
On, the brighter side of news, I was given the award of "Best Courtesy Clerk of the day"! I don't think this award will become an every day thing, but hey, I've been wrong before (ALOT).

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Alrighty then, how fast do sopo's/ice climbers up air and down smash come out?
i went and had a nap

I'll find out later for you.

likewise, swiss tourney setups can be more common. can't complain about there not being enough setups when you bring your own in order to play, after all

I honestly wonder, with the popularity of the 3ds and the lack thereof of the wii u, if the 3ds version could potentially become the main version
i agree with this

foshio

Smash Journeyman
Did anyone see the CPU fox CT_Zero was showing off? Is there a place to download that thing?

RKM

Smash Cadet
Does anyone have any tips for a first time TO?
I'm having a small 11 person tourney today.
Wish me luck.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
Well, kc-mm is down right now. I don't know what to do with my life today, was planning on making Poo from Earthbound and all the resources are there.
EDIT: The PM website and Smashboards went down for a while too.

Last edited:
Top Bottom