• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Oh no doubt. It's just...first Team Liquid, now ****ing Curse gaming. My roomie and I keep joking that Dignitas is next, but at this rate...?

smh

It's just crazy.

Smooth Criminal

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Hopefully this train keeps on chugging along and don't crash and burn cause smash has lots of potential at E-Sports events and such and do things that FGC cant do with SF.

Last edited:

Darkshooter

Smash Ace
A crucial event is presently occurring: Melee is now officially considered on a level similar to Marvel, Dota and League of Legends.

Last edited:

JOE!

Smash Hero
got 13th outta 53 this week. Not bad, but I think i could have done better had I stayed all Charizard... the matches I switched to Ivy and Squirtle made me lose *shrug*

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Based Joe for giving me the white Mii shirt so I could progress in Find Mii without having to grind for it, after I'd given up on that game months ago for that exact reason (second playthrough).

Also, we had 53 for our weekly Thursday night local. If we don't get at least 60 for our full sized tournament on Saturday, it may as well be considered a failure. I'd say at least 70 would be "decent". Aim for 80+ for a good turnout. All of the Massachusetts and surrounding states players in this thread should come to it.

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
Based Joe for giving me the white Mii shirt so I could progress in Find Mii without having to grind for it, after I'd given up on that game months ago for that exact reason (second playthrough).

Also, we had 53 for our weekly Thursday night local. If we don't get at least 60 for our full sized tournament on Saturday, it may as well be considered a failure. I'd say at least 70 would be "decent". Aim for 80+ for a good turnout. All of the Massachusetts and surrounding states players in this thread should come to it.
I really wish I could attend Saturdays event, but I have to work :(
I'll definitely be making it out to just about every Smashing Grounds now though, I have so much fun while I'm there.

PillsBuryDopeBoy

Führer President King DopeLord The VI
3DS FC
3325-3900-7222
Zero May Cry ey?
Must admit, he has turned into the Meta Knight of Mahvel.
lol like honestly. if marvel was to ever get an update (which it wont) i'd love to see how hard he'd get nerfed. Along with Virgil, Doom, and Morrigan ( just because of players like chris soul fist).

JOE!

Smash Hero
*checks the stream log*

What I learned: Water Gun -blows-. Each TIme I tried to do somethign with a full charge Watergun could have been a Nair or Bubble off-stage. PMBR pls buff

Darkshooter

Smash Ace
lol like honestly. if marvel was to ever get an update (which it wont) i'd love to see how hard he'd get nerfed. Along with Virgil, Doom, and Morrigan ( just because of players like chris soul fist).
My guess is that some of the elite Marvel players would be calling it quits and going to other fighting games.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Watergun is for those moments when you want to stylishly SD, while edgeguarding or recovering, then further using a button/controller john to cover it up

Last edited:

Prince Longstrok

Taker of lives, defiler of daughters.
So, im just going to go ahead and use this thread.

PMBR, stahp it. The wait is killing me. DONT TEASE ME ANYMOAR, GIVE US INFO! ;-;

I am on my knees begging, feed us! D';

Vashimus

Smash Master
People are anxious waiting for announcements? I was too busy playing the game to care at this point.

Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
So, I found my old memory card from when I played Melee by myself for about a year, my most played character was Roy. I actually unlocked every stage, character and trophy, deleted that and unlocked most of them again (no G&W or FD) because I was bored. What was I even doing with my life back then?

Last edited:

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
So, I found my old memory card from when I played Melee by myself for about a year, my most played character was Roy. I actually unlocked every stage, character and trophy, deleted that and unlocked most of them again (no G&W or FD) because I was bored. What was I even doing with my life back then?
At least you had a goal
When I was little I would play for hours and hours against CPUs. Not grinding tech skill or anything, I didn't know about that kind of stuff. Just to play. I was "the best casual on the block" and all my 3 or so friends at the time and my brothers just got tired of losing so it was hard to get them to play with me without begging.

this is actually progress on some stuff
In that you guys actually decided to give us a background instead of keeping it the ****ty version of Melee's?
Or that you can now arbitrarily rename characters now?
Alternatively, maybe you guys broke the 5 character tag limit and simultaneously made tags show up at the results in place of names?

Last edited:

zman804

Smash Ace
At least you had a goal
When I was little I would play for hours and hours against CPUs. Not grinding tech skill or anything, I didn't know about that kind of stuff. Just to play. I was "the best casual on the block" and all my 3 or so friends at the time and my brothers just got tired of losing so it was hard to get them to play with me without begging.

In that you guys actually decided to give us a background instead of keeping it the ****ty version of Melee's?
Or that you can now arbitrarily rename characters now?
Alternatively, maybe you guys broke the 5 character tag limit and simultaneously made tags show up at the results in place of names?
Maybe it shows Clone Engine progress? CE characters use sound clips from bosses right?

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
...I'm not gonna mention the Purple Dragon, but could we have another Name Entry level of ridiculousness?
Or is it just longer nicknames?

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
I want the ability to make my tag ASCII art.

Last edited:
Top Bottom