• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
Real talk, leggings are proabably the single most comfortable articles of clothing ive ever worn (im biased though because im used to tight rowing/swimming wear). The Pm social thread should spear head the revolution and break gender roles in clothing

Or we could meet up and smash, id like that too
real talk I'm a straight guy and running tights/spandex are the best thing ever and I'd wear them in public except some people can't handle the **** bulge

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
I bought my computer when I was in my second year of high school, so about 6 years ago. And it was painfully average back then. I don't actively game anymore though, so it's fine for what I use it for.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
If you guys have no way of attending tournaments I really suggest working on getting dolphin netplay, there are tournaments every weekend, some have 50+ entrants. Its pretty legit
If you have no way of attending tournaments, I suggest working on a way to be able to attend tournaments.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Uh, actually I kinda do.
I do my research in anything I see as relevant.

This is my favorite thread because it is the best source of both great gifs, game talk, and real world feels/talk you can get In one place
Outside of reddit i guess

Bazkip

Smash Master
You haven't dedicated your life to smash yet?
Get a job, a car, move out to a better scene.
Hey speaking of
You know what'd be a better scene?

On the goddamn island.

Freakin ridiculous that I need to pay to metro back from there.

shairn

3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Hey speaking of
You know what'd be a better scene?

On the goddamn island.

Freakin ridiculous that I need to pay to metro back from there.
But then I would have to pay to take the metro there. It's part of the reason I don't attend melee weeklies. Sorry we're kind of secluded from the main scene, but it's the most convenient for me and others who organize and fund the weeklies.

you take that back
What you gonna do
You wanna have a skirt-off

Bazkip

Smash Master
But then I would have to pay to take the metro there. It's part of the reason I don't attend melee weeklies. Sorry we're kind of secluded from the main scene, but it's the most convenient for me and others who organize and fund the weeklies.
Wait you don't have an OPUS? How do you get around?

Also move on island. It's so much better here. Join ussssssss.

shairn

3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Wait you don't have an OPUS? How do you get around?

Also move on island. It's so much better here. Join ussssssss.
I do. But my pass is just for Laval bus, since I go to school in Laval, live in Laval, and hang out in Laval. I don't go to Montreal very often, so getting a metro pass is far from worth it. It'd rock if I actually did live in Montreal since I'd have access to everything, but moving out isn't a realistic venture while I'm still in school.

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm watching my way through It's Always Sunny for the hundredth time and watching this thread as it goes on it's all amazing and this is the best

Top Bottom