• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
Just finished Attack on Titan all in one sitting.
Eren is a wuss and needs to get with Mikasa already, real talk.
Also, like 70% of that shows characters are all butthurt that they don't have Titan powers, LOL.

PillsBuryDopeBoy

Führer President King DopeLord The VI
3DS FC
3325-3900-7222
Just finished Attack on Titan all in one sitting.
Eren is a wuss and needs to get with Mikasa already, real talk.
Also, like 70% of that shows characters are all butthurt that they don't have Titan powers, LOL.
Eren pisses me off to no end. Jean for life <3
RANDOM ACCESS MEMORY DAMMIT
WHATTTTT

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
I was generally very unimpressed by the writing of SnK. The best things about it are honestly its opening themes and its gorgeous art. And the Abridged was pretty funny. What it was going for actually sort of reminds me of Mnemosyne and/or Bokurano, but with giants in European fantasy-land.

I haven't seen the OVAs though. Are those worth looking into?

Last edited:

teluoborg

Smash Otter
NNID
teloutre
ITS NOT MY FAULT I DON'T KNOW JACK **** ABOUT COMPUTERS AND STUFF.
Calm down and answer this question : have you tried turning it off and on again ?

Also you people shouldn't talk **** about snk without having read the scans. You know, real drawings for real men/women/grills. The anime is good for the fights and other animated stuff but beside that it's clearly inferior.

Last edited:

CORY

wut
BRoomer

PillsBuryDopeBoy

3DS FC
3325-3900-7222
Calm down and answer this question : have you tried turning it off and on again ?

Also you people shouldn't talk **** about snk without having read the scans. You know, real drawings for real men/women/grills. The anime is good for the fights and other animated stuff but beside that it's clearly inferior.
lolol yes I've tried turning it on and off. And Snk is perdy damn good guys...... besides eren of course. The plot is super interesting and the manga just keeps getting better and better every month.

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
This is old as **** now, but it's nice seeing yourself smile, I don't really take pictures of myself and don't smile a whole lot so it's nice. Also me and nintendude had the same button down on and I didn't even notice 'till I saw us side by side

Last edited:

Sixth-Sense

Smash Ace
San Francisco, Venezuela (not the famous one)
This is old as **** now, but it's nice seeing yourself smile, I don't really take pictures of myself and don't smile a whole lot so it's nice. Also me and nintendude had the same button down on and I didn't even notice 'till I saw us side by side

Goddamn your afro is majestic man, i've got a friend who has a little afro and everybodys goes bonkers over it (since it's very very very very very rare in my country) but to me it looks like a small ball of pubic hair lol

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961

Nah, yours has more intricate patterns.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at

thank you based telu for acknowledging that grills are people too

PillsBuryDopeBoy

3DS FC
3325-3900-7222

Gimme your majestic afro man.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Been faithfully following the scans since day one. Can't say I've been impressed with the series until these past couple of chapters. I'm actually disappointed that it's more of a shonen with horror elements rather than the other way around.

Soooooooooooooooo

Smooth Criminal

teluoborg

Smash Otter
NNID
teloutre
Technically it's not brother complex but yeah this kind of relationship is as shonen-y as it can get, so meh.

Been faithfully following the scans since day one. Can't say I've been impressed
with the series until these past couple of chapters. I'm actually disappointed that it's more of a shonen with horror elements rather than the other way around.

Soooooooooooooooo

Smooth Criminal
For me it's the other way around, seeing as the raw drawings gave the manga much more tension and atmosphere, and I'm unimpressed.by the last few chapters.

By the way while we're talking about scans everyone should go read One Punch Man and/or Mob Psycho 100. You may or may not be bothered by the drawings, but this guy right here is the author of the century.
OPM is easily my favorite manga right now, and the fact that it's getting a remake by the guy that made Eyeshield 21 makes the whole deal even more epic to follow.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
I read some of One Punch Man earlier, I really want it to have an anime.

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
i'm pretty sure she's just his little sister, to him. don't think it'll happen. but, i agree eren's hopeless, overall.
http://img.desmotivaciones.es/201310/armintitan.jpg
Agreed, he's hopeless and needs like 50 lightbulbs screwed into his head. Also, I died at that picture. 10/10 would give Armin titan powers.

Mikasa got them washboard abs too.

Probably f*cks like a tiger.
Holy christ is that what she looks like in the manga? Fierce as ****.
Rea looking hella hot though.

Also, I acknowledge High School of the Dead for being somewhat bad, but it's still one of my favorites since it was like the 3rd anime I watched when I really started to get into it.

Top Bottom