• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
i miss playing other people. there's some con happening here this weekend and like 10 ppl from woodville are going to be here and want to smash often. they said they aren't that great but at least there's a bunch of em to play. maybe we'll end up doing a small tourney :D

Fortress

Smash Master
i miss playing other people. there's some con happening here this weekend and like 10 ppl from woodville are going to be here and want to smash often. they said they aren't that great but at least there's a bunch of em to play. maybe we'll end up doing a small tourney :D
Montana's having a major event in June if you were wanting to make the trip over.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
omfg this thread right now.

Edit: I got a a Luigi taunt kill on netplay it was the best **** ever.

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
@ standardtoaster standardtoaster I have cousins in Milwaukee, no idea how far away that is from Eau Claire though lol. If I'm ever visiting them there I'll try to time it to make it out to an event or something. AZ>Wisconsin road trip hype.

Edit its like a 3 and a half hour drive, hmm... I'd be down if i ever got the chance.

Last edited:

Fortress

Smash Master
@ Fortress Fortress how far is it from eau claire and what's the date
About seven-and-a-half hours to Missoula, MT is what Google Maps says, but that might be a load of bull**** considering it takes that amount of time to get to the other end of the state. And the event will be on June 20th hosted my Muse Comics. Melee rules are kind of silly with doubles having items on of all things, but myself and my crew in Kalispell are completely in charge of the PM bracket, so I can promise it'll be top-notch.

If you do end up coming over, I'm sure I can talk with Joe Smith on the Missoula Smash page about housing. We love out-of-state support as a state having just developed its own scene not even two weeks ago.

Read more about it here.

EDIT: Yeah, about an eighteen hour drive. Anyway, keep an eye out on the page from time-to-time to ballpark participation. I know that we'll be having the EWA boys come out again to help us.

Last edited:

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
You should start this on someone's shield by doing Footstool > dair > ASC > down-b. Although this would be stupid % specific on most of the cast lol.
I don't think the down-b would work, the ASC would pull them down after the dair and you would go past them, you would have to fall onto the ground and link the ASC into dsmash and then do this. The entire point of this combo is that I hit them with the shoulder hitbox on dash attack and this allows me to stop their momentum with ASC which then links into hilarity. Going to mess around with it more against real people :p.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
if this thread was a person I'd have kissed it right on the cheek

instead it is a thread, and I think kissing my computer screen would be a bit weird so there

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103

instead it is a thread, and I think kissing my computer screen would be a bit weird so there
Kissing your computer screen is weird? <_<...>_>..

uh..Right!

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
We all love you too Canon

I tried to think of a witty response

I think I'll just let Meiling post some more.

PillsBuryDopeBoy

Führer President King DopeLord The VI
3DS FC
3325-3900-7222
Okay, cool. What is an Aura Sphere Cancel, exactly?
"As you may know, Lucario can cancel attacks on hits. Jab/Dash attack -> Tilts -> Smashes -> Specials (B moves) on the ground, and Aerials -> Specials in the air. All of this only applies on hit or shield - a whiffed attack cannot be cancelled.

Aura Sphere, Lucario's neutral B, can be immediately used after hitting with any normal (A button) attack, ground or air. Because it can be charged, and the charging animation can be canceled by pressing a shield button (L or R by default) you can, effectively, end any attack as soon as you hit with it." - (Kally Wally)
So basically after you do a normal attack, you press b then L or R to cancel your aura sphere allowing you to follow up and stuff.... or something like that XD.

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
Kay guys my laptop keeps saying im "out of memory" and it keeps closing my tabs and stuff. wth should I do?
What operating system are you running? What programs are currently active? How much do you know about the command line? THESE ARE THE QUESTIONS

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Holy crap Samus is cheap in this game. Godlike at range and close to that in melee range.
LOL

PillsBuryDopeBoy

Führer President King DopeLord The VI
3DS FC
3325-3900-7222

Apollo Ali

Smash Journeyman
Based Joe for giving me the white Mii shirt so I could progress in Find Mii without having to grind for it, after I'd given up on that game months ago for that exact reason (second playthrough).

Also, we had 53 for our weekly Thursday night local. If we don't get at least 60 for our full sized tournament on Saturday, it may as well be considered a failure. I'd say at least 70 would be "decent". Aim for 80+ for a good turnout. All of the Massachusetts and surrounding states players in this thread should come to it.
Well. We didnt exactly get the quanitity but we sure as hell got quality.

Top Bottom