• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
Woo, Project Relationship thread. Sounds fun.

As a female I can tell you that we are not all crazy, and if you find one that is, leave immediately. When women are actually crazy and/or young and stupid and/or PMSing we can do many things without a twinge of remorse.

That said, if you find a loving woman- she will have her moments, but please keep her. When you treat her right, keep interest and support in her, and honor her, she will love you for the rest of your life. Know the difference between the crazy one with "good" moments and the loving woman with some down moments, we all have them.
I guess it's that crazy one with good moments that got me as emotionally hooked in as I was. Usually when a relationship gets bad and breakups occur, I'm smart enough to end things, but I couldn't this time. It's been on-off for about 5 years and I find myself looking back at those times going "You used to have more sense and could see stuff for what it was, what happened to you?" I'm still in possession of a modicum of my reason and logic, but the heart wants what the heart wants I guess.

When you spend so long with one of those "crazy" ones, you get used to it and somehow rationalize the 'This makes no sense!" as "This is confusing to me, but in the grand scheme of things is sensible because it makes her happier...or at least less sad". It's hard not to feel like an idiot, but what can you do?

No more throwing me down the stairs and telling me I tripped, heart. Not this time.

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
I'm perfectly satisfied w/ my gay ol' time over here, you can all be creepy as **** in a corner somewhere. preferably one far away from here
Of course your happy dude. You get to hang out with cool dudes with similar interests and then play a game of hide the salami afterwards. You don't have to deal with the bad things that Sapphire Dragon put quite elegantly.

TLDR Gay master race

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
stupid jokes aside, here's some dating tips:
  • damn near every single dating tip you hear, regardless of how effective it sounds, can and will be proven wrong quickly. by assuming that there's one little trick to everything that will make it better, you've already missed the point. you're not looking for someone to wow once and be done with. assuming you're going in hard, best case scenario, you're expecting to be with these people for the rest of your life.
  • you're probably going to **** up. be honest here, there's few people in the world who honestly still have their first couple in the grand long-term. you're going to mess up, metaphorically crash land onto your jaw (possibly literally, if you **** up hard enough). this isn't a bad thing, because unless lady luck's giving away freebies, you have to **** up in order to not **** up. acknowledge this.
  • honestly, everything that implies guaranteed payout in love is a crapshoot, but while this fits the bill, it's the closest to sincerity you'll ever get: be a better person. seriously. better yourself, find what is used to criticize you, and change it, make yourself stronger. again, this is still a crapshoot, because at the end of the day, dating isn't a one-sided concept, and who you're wanting to date still has a consciousness and thus decisions that no cruddy dating tips could explain due to their specific uniqueness, but if you're sticking with them, you better make sure looking good isn't a one-off.
now shut up and play some god damn videogames for once instead of freaking out about what-if scenarios

Vashimus

Smash Master
straight people are awful and the fact that y'all obsess over using "females" as a term like you're talking about a specimen of dog and not a breathing human being isn't helping you here

I'm perfectly satisfied w/ my gay ol' time over here, you can all be creepy as **** in a corner somewhere. preferably one far away from here
I couldn't care less if you had a hatred for heterosexuals, but shaming a man for helping another out by giving them advice about women in general is just ridiculous. Especially when the opposite sex does it ALL THE TIME. Even if you don't count what women tell each other in person, you can open any beauty magazine and you're bound to find a column of advice about guys, or beauty tips to be more attractive to guys.

By your logic, women are obsessing over men then, and speaking about them as if we're some big game to them. A majority of the population is creepy in your books.

Accepting women as human beings means you also accept that they are sexual creatures who have urges and desires just like you, me, and any other person in this world, straight or gay. That means you can't pull the white knight act later on.

But apparently, any kind of advice on women I would have to give to my fellow man, leaving aside the fact I've been in these situations hundreds of times and understand women probably better than you ever will, unfairly characterizes the sexuality of women. This entire thread has been tainted with misogyny, and I should feel ashamed of myself.

You're a cool guy Canon, but I have to put my foot down and say lose the bitterness and get off your high horse.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
really an anti-straight crusade would be rather difficult long-term, because it's not like there's enough queer people to get away with it

even if you lived, in, like, a queer village (actually a thing btw) it wouldn't be wholly sustainable, especially around here where they're kind of not as needed to be tightly-knit so the meaning behind it is more metaphorical than it is literal now

Papa+Stone

Banned via Administration
really an anti-straight crusade would be rather difficult long-term, because it's not like there's enough queer people to get away with it

even if you lived, in, like, a queer village (actually a thing btw) it wouldn't be wholly sustainable, especially around here where they're kind of not as needed to be tightly-knit so the meaning behind it is more metaphorical than it is literal now
A queer village wouldnt be sustainable because you wiuldnt have any strong warriors to fight off the savage beasts

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
A queer village wouldnt be sustainable because you wiuldnt have any strong warriors to fight off the savage beasts
So your ignoring the entire history of mankind, where lovers of the same gender would fight side by side as in ancient Greece or ignore the whole issue of gays in the military?

Papa+Stone

So your ignoring the entire history of mankind, where lovers of the same gender would fight side by side as in ancient Greece or ignore the whole issue of gays in the military?
Youre lying 300 had like 300 greeks in it and it was the most hetero movie of all time. It had a ratio of 300/0 gays meaning there is an average of 0 gays.
Also gays dont go to the military its too damgerous for them dont ask dont tell was a law prohibiting straight men from telling gay campfire stories about tom cruise

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
Papa+Stone plz stop speaking out your ***.
i can't even tell anymore if his posts are really elaborate bait or if he is really as stupid as he makes himself seem
i mean who can even troll for a solid 384 385 387 posts straight god damn

also @Warchamp7 what the **** is going on with these text boxes anyways. I can't even type a sentence before the cursor freezes up, and trying to type a full sentence in one go results in chrome giving me an unresponsive page error. I'm using chrome in desktop mode on windows 8, not sure how relevant that is but yeah.
also warchamp, strikethrough is forced on spaces even if you highlight them and unselect it. I had to put two spaces in the above post to get it to not strike through separate words/phrases. A minor nitpick though.

Last edited:

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
also @Warchamp7 what the **** is going on with these text boxes anyways. I can't even type a sentence before the cursor freezes up, and trying to type a full sentence in one go results in chrome giving me an unresponsive page error. I'm using chrome in desktop mode on windows 8, not sure how relevant that is but yeah.
Must be a problem specifically experienced by you, because I'm also using Windows 8 with Chrome in Desktop mode and everything works fine on my end.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
what the **** happened to this thread

even miku looks at all of you with disgust

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
i told my mom that babies have no souls and she got into a super serious discussion about how babies do have souls

all i responded with was, "you know when babies cry all night? they don't have souls, when they cry and you got to pick them up, thats them sucking the soul right out of you with their unnecessary crying"

shes still hella mad at me for saying babies dont have souls l0l

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
i told my mom that babies have no souls and she got into a super serious discussion about how babies do have souls

all i responded with was, "you know when babies cry all night? they don't have souls, when they cry and you got to pick them up, thats them sucking the soul right out of you with their unnecessary crying"

shes still hella mad at me for saying babies dont have souls l0l
See, baby coppercab does have a soul

Papa+Stone

i can't even tell anymore if his posts are really elaborate bait or if he is really as stupid as he makes himself seem
i mean who can even troll for a solid 384 385 387 posts straight god damn

also warchamp, strikethrough is forced on spaces even if you highlight them and unselect it. I had to put two spaces in the above post to get it to not strike through separate words/phrases. A minor nitpick though.
Everything i say is 99% legitimate, only because i make typos

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
Has anyone else ever sent a friend request to someone but then realized that you already sent them one the same day that they denied?

EDIT: :facepalm: I completely forgot that I had just posted.

Papa+Stone

Sorry, but I don't befriend ****heads who can only find pleasure in provoking other people for the sake of provoking them.
Yeah whatever like i would be caught hanging out with a heterophobe like you i dont need your stupid friendship see if i care

Top Bottom