• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
I keep getting "you are using ad block :(" messages even though I still see ads and don't have any form of ad blocker installed on my computer.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Doesn't Smashboards have enough money from premium and the people who don't have adblock? Next is gonna be a whole page restriction with "Is Mario a good character?.."

Last edited:

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
You can challenge the mods and admins to do something to stop you from trolling around here without feeling the wrath of GOD?

Good to know.

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
Yeah, not sure what's causing that. The notice is disabled for now

Doesn't Smashboards have enough money from premium and the people who don't have adblock? Next is gonna be a whole page restriction with "Is Mario a good character?.."
<xen:if {$user_name} == 'Spidermad'>
<div style="height:100%; width: 100%; background: black; color: white">Is Mario a good character?</div>
</xen:if>

Papa+Stone

Banned via Administration
You can challenge the mods and admins to do something to stop you from trolling around here without feeling the wrath of GOD?

Good to know.
The difference is i respect the integrity of all admins and moderators and the troubles that they must endure, and they understand that this thread is sucky sucky

Papa+Stone

What are you talking about? I earned my title as top troll and endured many hardships to get where I am now. Its not easy being me you know

Papa+Stone

There are no free handouts around these parts, no matter how interesting and desirable you are

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
The sweet sweet feel of slamming down on that "Ignore" button.

Anyway. I'm thinking about checking out that Melee SD remix thing. See what that's all about.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
how dare Smashboards want more revenue to further improve this website, and further their ability to help the community through means like officially sponsoring tournaments

I mean where do they even get off suggesting users of this website support it

Papa+Stone

And everything i said earlier about blessing your grandchildren i take it back now i curse your grandchildren

Papa+Stone

how dare Smashboards want more revenue to further improve this website, and further their ability to help the community through means like officially sponsoring tournaments

I mean where do they even get off suggesting users of this website support it
I agree completely long live smashboards

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
Papi, please come to this board and this thread every single day, and troll it all day everyday.

Your an agent of chaos, and you have that right.

Papa+Stone

No i hate this thread its been bad enough being here this long and im more sorry for myself than anyone else thats been subjected to this horribleness(this thread)

Papa+Stone

For reals tho comeback ive been banned twice already so you dont need to worry about corrupt admins or anything. They dont beleive in the death penalty here at smashboards which im not not sure if i agree with, but im not about to complain and ive come back stronger each time

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
For reals tho comeback ive been banned twice already so you dont need to worry about corrupt admins or anything. They dont beleive in the death penalty here at smashboards which im not not sure if i agree with, but im not about to complain and ive come back stronger each time
Have you also come back taller, better, and faster too?

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
What the **** is a daft punk?
No offense dude, but you're becoming just as annoying as Papa+Stone. Just ignore him using the ignore option if you don't like him so much. The option is available to you lol it's not like you're going to do anything by responding to him.

Papa+Stone

U wot

How the **** is a Funk-House French duo that bases its music on 70's disco "***gy and suburban"?

I swear if Justice puts out a popular album the same special snowflake bull****ters will come out to berate it.
Umm because edgy suburban kids listen to it? Like a wise man once said you are what you eat and if I ate special snowflakes then id be twerking in my garage with the rest of my edgy friends

Papa+Stone

No offense dude, but you're becoming just as annoying as Papa+Stone. Just ignore him using the ignore option if you don't like him so much. The option is available to you lol it's not like you're going to do anything by responding to him.
Dont make me report you too you closed minded blasphemer

Top Bottom