• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Papa+Stone

Banned via Administration
Funny, I thought gay people didn't have girlfriends. Just because I'm not a homophobe doesn't mean I'm gay.
Wtf theres nothing ****ing funny about having a girlfriend so shut your trap you little jerk off whats your ****ing beef with women anyway? Just go to a gay bar already and leave us heteros alone

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
Wtf theres nothing ****ing funny about having a girlfriend so shut your trap you little jerk off whats your ****ing beef with women anyway? Just go to a gay bar already and leave us heteros alone
heterophobe (from the urban dictionary): A gay person who has an unfounded fear of heterosexuals

So your gay? Wouldn't that mean that you have been making fun of yourself this whole time?

TreK

Is "that guy"
i can't even tell anymore if his posts are really elaborate bait or if he is really as stupid as he makes himself seem
i mean who can even troll for a solid 384 385 387 posts straight god damn
I trolled for 2k posts, I'm actually will smith and not some random white kid who sucks at smash.

DUN DUN DUN

Papa+Stone

heterophobe (from the urban dictionary): A gay person who has an unfounded fear of heterosexuals

So your gay? Wouldn't that mean that you have been making fun of yourself this whole time?
Here i come along, obama tells me to be nice to homsexuals and that theyre kind and forgiving and make excellent pets, and when i come in here do you know what i find? ****ing bigoted rage at anyone who doesnt sport a penis between there legs, women bashing and disgusting aimed at hetero couples. That just doesnt sit well with me, and at this point any ordinary person wouldve just thrown in the towel and left, but at least i had the common ****ing courtesy to try to befriend one of you and put this violence all behind us so we can get alomg like regular people but nooooo you homos just cant learn to forgive can you. Screw you guys, id rather hang with the mitt romney crew anyway, because at least theyre not liars like obama

Papa+Stone

oh sounds like a.....weird topic.
i wouldn't call everyone a sexist woman hater. All pm players that is
Yeah that would be me youre refering to. Everyone else here tho is a serious woman hater take my advice and get as far away from these psychos as possible i hear theyre planning to purge all the heteros of the world

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
oh sounds like a.....weird topic.
i wouldn't call everyone a sexist woman hater. All pm players that is
don't listen to this guy, he's just a homophobe looking to provoke people for no reason. He doesn't even know the correct definition of a heterophobe.

Veishi336

Smash Journeyman
don't listen to this guy, he's just a homophobe looking to provoke people for no reason. He doesn't even know the correct definition of a heterophobe.
i guess that's their personal problem.....
this thread has become a bit too wild for my taste
we all need to just relax

Ah, the sweet, soft sound of culture
Such a beautiful song. Are you a musician of any sort?

Papa+Stone

Everyone dont listen to this mans lies hes an underaged young boy with no erect nutsack and no sexual experiences. His kind is not unfamiliar to me, they try to manipulate you with their stories of a perfect world and right as you begin to beleive them they use their sorcery to make your balls fall off and become a vegetarian. Ive seen it happen before in politics obama does it all the time do not buy this mans lies. Where do you think liberals came from people

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
Everyone dont listen to this mans lies hes an underaged young boy with no erect nutsack and no sexual experiences. His kind is not unfamiliar to me, they try to manipulate you with their stories of a perfect world and right as you begin to beleive them they use their sorcery to make your balls fall off and become a vegetarian. Ive seen it happen before in politics obama does it all the time do not buy this mans lies. Where do you think liberals came from people
:joyful:
:joyful:

Papa+Stone

i guess that's their personal problem.....
this thread has become a bit too wild for my taste

Such a beautiful song. Are you a musician of any sort?
No, but my mom is. Chicks love that music stuff they need to put labels saying 'made for women' on every piano

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Or just ban the user that started it all.
I like that instead because it's really just down to one person at this point. It's funny for like one or two posts and then you keep it up for two pages and then it's boring.

Veishi336

Smash Journeyman
I'm a master pianist!

not really a master, but i hope to become a concert pianist one day, i recently played that piece at a recital, Chopin always has the most moving pieces
epic! I'm a musician as well. I play saxophone jazz and classical. Buuut I've been trying to get better at piano and it's taking forever and three days. I know enough to arrange and compose though so right now that is enough for me lol.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
I couldn't care less if you had a hatred for heterosexuals, but shaming a man for helping another out by giving them advice about women in general is just ridiculous. Especially when the opposite sex does it ALL THE TIME. Even if you don't count what women tell each other in person, you can open any beauty magazine and you're bound to find a column of advice about guys, or beauty tips to be more attractive to guys.

By your logic, women are obsessing over men then, and speaking about them as if we're some big game to them. A majority of the population is creepy in your books.

Accepting women as human beings means you also accept that they are sexual creatures who have urges and desires just like you, me, and any other person in this world, straight or gay. That means you can't pull the white knight act later on.

But apparently, any kind of advice on women I would have to give to my fellow man, leaving aside the fact I've been in these situations hundreds of times and understand women probably better than you ever will, unfairly characterizes the sexuality of women. This entire thread has been tainted with misogyny, and I should feel ashamed of myself.

You're a cool guy Canon, but I have to put my foot down and say lose the bitterness and get off your high horse.
This reminds me of a recent experience. I saw a Victoria's Secret commercial, and mind you I like a woman with plenty of meat on her bones, and proceeded to make a comment on Facebook about how the models would be more attractive to me if they gained some weight.
I got absolutely hounded by one of my best friends, his sister, and random ******* I don't know (I assume they were friends with my friend and his sister) about how I was being so sexist, contributing to the problem with women's self esteem, and can't make comments like that.
It genuinely baffles me how culture is moving towards thinking in this way. Who the **** gives a **** about what one person on the internet (in this case me) has to say? Is your skin really that thin? If there's a problem with women's self esteem, it isn't that they are being bombarded by the omnipresent sexuality in the media, it's that their self esteem is that low to begin with that they actually find the need to look a certain way, act a certain way, whatever. Breaking news! Men are being bombarded just as much as women, and there doesn't seem to be any call to arms over that.
Also don't ever point out the hypocrisy to a feminist. God forbid you try to be logical to them, and point out how women are free to make these comments towards men.
I've had plenty of women tell me what I could do to be more appealing to them. Maybe next time it happens I should start going off about how they are being so sexist, ignorant, pigs. Or I can just not care about what they have to say, because they are clearly not women I would work well with in a relationship.

But really, your modern "internet feminist" just gives women as a whole a bad rep. Give me a woman who just doesn't give a **** about garbage like this. That's what I would find attractive in a personality.

EDIT:
I got this thread locked over bees. You guys need to step your game up.

Papa+Stone

I like that instead because it's really just down to one person at this point. It's funny for like one or two posts and then you keep it up for two pages and then it's boring.
Canon started it by being a woman bashing heterophobe, im just sticking up for all of those people out there who dont have a voice

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
At first I lay there, in a forest of uncertainty and despair
losing hope of all that I held dear to me
but then a soft wind blew through the trees and bushes
the breeze whispered to me, "Shh no tears, only dreams now."
and then I came to the realization that all was not lost
and that there is still hope yet.