• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

SunJester

Smash Ace
To be fair the Game of Thrones adaptation is mostly good. Its certainly better than most shows.

But the books are way better, even if AFFC and ADWD chase like 30 plot bunnies.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
It's nice to see FF7 getting a proper remake, because milk in sunlight ages better than the original FF7 Playstation 1 release.

Helsong

Smash Ace
There is no Metroid game in E3 2015. There is no Metroid game in E3 2015. There is no Metroid game in E3 2015. There is no Metroid game in E3 2015.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
This is why you train teams of carrier pigeons.
There is no Metroid game in E3 2015. There is no Metroid game in E3 2015. There is no Metroid game in E3 2015. There is no Metroid game in E3 2015.
Nintendo didn't really show any killer apps that were accessible to a lot of people that we didn't already know about and were actually big enough to move units.
So the NX coexisting thing is absolute BS. If NX plays games then it is replacing Wii U. Nintendo is just releasing games they had lined up for Wii U and letting it die already. Zelda U is also going to be the first Zelda for NX just like TP.

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Postal Service

Do you not know how it works

It's literally designed to send people things from far away
No, I literally mean the house where he left the hard drive is far away from GimR.

Why I am even arguing about this, we should be arguing about books clearly

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
No, I literally mean the house where he left the hard drive is far away from GimR.

That's why we have phones, to tell these people to mail it to gimr

I dont get why this is so hard for you to get

Lizalfos

Smash Master

His friend should tell the guy to get whoever is the new owner of the home to mail it because people are generally nice.

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
To be fair, he(Comeback Kid) could be talking about almost any TV or movie adaptation of a book.
Book, maybe, but definitely not an anime television adaptation of a manga like what Mansuta was talking about.

A manga chapter can fly by while the same chapter in a long-running anime can take 3 episodes or more thanks to slow pacing and filler (which isn't always bad mind you), so you can't finish in half the time. You are likely to take much longer actually.

Last edited:

Lizalfos

Smash Master
I still think that some things need to be changed to reflect Nintendo canon. Like Samus can infinite wall jump on the same wall.

Bowser for best throws PLEASE PMDT.

Bleck

Smash Master
The Monkey's Paw is a century old short story, wherein the protagonist gets an enchanted monkey's paw that grants three wishes - but at a terrible cost (i.e, from Wikipedia, Mr. White wishes for £200 to be used as the final payment on his house. The next day his son Herbert leaves for work at a local factory. Later that day, word comes to the White home that Herbert has been killed in a machinery accident. Although the employer disclaims tortious responsibility for the incident, the firm makes a goodwill payment to heirs of the deceased. The payment is £200.).

Over the years, it became a metaphor for "be careful what you wish for".

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
@ Lizalfos Lizalfos Bleck got it right. Still, the one who made that is a self-important, whiny
that enforces several bad stereotypes about fans of things(going by what's on their tumblr), so you not appreciating their perspective is a given.

Last edited:

Bleck

Smash Master
I'm willing to bet that nothing that guy talks about in that video actually matters

Lizalfos

Smash Master

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I'm willing to bet that nothing that guy talks about in that video actually matters
I didn't realize that everybody knew everything about the differences between PM and melee or all pm quirks.

robosteven

Smash Lord
NNID
robosteven
Ryu almost convinced me that Sm4sh is fun.

Then I remembered that hitstun and shieldstun aren't in that game.

Oh well.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Man I can't till the end of the week for overall E3 reviews. I'm expecting one from a podcast called HatebitPodcast later tonight to blast everyone.
Lmao they didn't even try to hide it
And $$$ made sure they didn't AF.

Top Bottom