• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Player -0

Smash Hero
But why not just give hunters 2.

Like the same game but with 3ds graphics.

That is a nintendoland attraction.
There will be Nintendo Laser Tag at universal and it will be called fed force

Doing God's work (mine)
Confirmed god complex?

Do you have a deathnote in your room?

Helsong

Smash Ace
Watched the E3 Nintendo thing.

Genei Ibunroku#FE(formerly known as SMTxFE) is looking not very SMT and not very FE. I'd argue it's even gone past Persona. We're getting...P4:DAN with FE characters? Thus far, it's looking like it won't appeal very much to the SMT audience or the FE audience, so I dunno what they're going for. Speculation though, considering we haven't seen much of any gameplay yet. Just animated boobs and bright colors and JPop. According to some stuff I've read, the main characters want to be popstars, while battling "mirages" and struggling to become better singers or something, so not even the premise is SMT or FE. Either way, my interest in it is basically zero as a result of E3. Kinda odd that I'm actually waiting on Persona 5 to give me my next SMT fix.

Also, what Metroid are you guys talking about? I didn't see any Metroid games.

New Star Fox looks cool, and Platinum Games being on board helps.

Overall, I was far more interested in Sony's and Squenix's conferences, but it's just E3 anyway.

Last edited:

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Watched the E3 Nintendo thing.

Genei Ibunroku#FE(formerly known as SMTxFE) is looking not very SMT and not very FE. I'd argue it's even gone past Persona. We're getting...P4:DAN with FE characters? Thus far, it's looking like it won't appeal very much to the SMT audience or the FE audience, so I dunno what they're going for. Speculation though, considering we haven't seen much of any gameplay yet. Just animated boobs and bright colors and JPop. According to some stuff I've read, the main characters want to be popstars, while battling "mirages" and struggling to become better singers or something, so not even the premise is SMT or FE. Either way, my interest in it is basically zero as a result of E3. Kinda odd that I'm actually waiting on Persona 5 to give me my next SMT fix.

Also, what Metroid are you guys talking about? I didn't see any Metroid games.

New Star Fox looks cool, and Platinum Games being on board helps.

Overall, I was far more interested in Sony's and Squenix's conferences, but it's just E3 anyway.
Can't shoot missiles diagnoallly belp me

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Confirmed god complex?

Do you have a deathnote in your room?

I'm going to unlike all these posts one day. God giveth and taketh away.

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
okay I've watched the FE Fates trailer like five more times now and I'm still hype as **** idk why

epic fantasy anime just gets to me man

also that nintendo muppets scene with (iwata)? just sitting looking away and then suddenly staring at you is fantastic and I really want a gif of it

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
While starving for jojo content waiting for Friday I found this:

>tfw I barely know any jojo fans
>tfw even less read the manga

Last edited:
NNID
Ridleylash
3DS FC
1736-1657-3905
Frick, I'm now realizing how goddamn complex PSA is.

I admire people who are proficient at this stuff, because I can't even figure it out. :p
I'm trying to make a one-slot effects edit to Charizard, but I seriously cannot wrap my head around PSA.

I need help. ;_;

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
Why even read the books at this point when the show can butcher the characters and the entire story for you in half the time?
The books are 10-20 years old and the anime is a very faithful adaptation in Jojo's case lol. Why wait another year to see something that's been around for 10?

Helsong

Smash Ace
To be fair, he(Comeback Kid) could be talking about almost any TV or movie adaptation of a book.

I think the best adaptation of a novel was To Kill A Mockingbird, to the point where I recommend the movie over the book.

Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
he's talkin' 'bout A Song of Ice and Fire
Oh.
Well my point still stands for people who won't read ****, why wait years and try and avoid spoilers for something that's been around for a long time?

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Errr, I don't think he has the hard drive tho.
Friend left it at home

Literally all it takes is a phone call saying "Hey I left a hard drive at home, can you mail it to this address k thnx bai"

Lizalfos

Smash Master
To be fair, he(Comeback Kid) could be talking about almost any TV or movie adaptation of a book.

I think the best adaptation of a novel was To Kill A Mockingbird, to the point where I recommend the movie over the book.
What about unreadable books that get turned into barely watchable movies?

Top Bottom