• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Lizalfos

Smash Master
yeah seriously like look at all these brooding cynical coolguys

meanwhile I'm gonna spend money on rad looking videogames and be happy
That's what I think I'm gonna do, but I always just play DOTA, Smash, something in my backlog, and probably now Starcraft and all the GBA game Nintendo refuses to put on VC.

Daxter

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DaxterD
3DS FC
1289-9356-8058
Sorry, me again! Question: I tried out Bowser and Ivysaur on Project M, and felt pretty happy about how well I was learning tricks as them. Then someone on the Ladder told me they're just "beginner" characters with no high-level viability. Is that true? I don't want to think I'm good as a character just because they're designed to be easy to play as. :p

CORY

wut
BRoomer
Sorry, me again! Question: I tried out Bowser and Ivysaur on Project M, and felt pretty happy about how well I was learning tricks as them. Then someone on the Ladder told me they're just "beginner" characters with no high-level viability. Is that true? I don't want to think I'm good as a character just because they're designed to be easy to play as. :p
for bowser ask @Odds_ . ivy, i think is still a totally viable character, but i'm honestly not 100% sure on that and could be biased because she's rough on my main.

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Lmfao at the developer story for triforce heroes.

"Zelda multiplayer in the past was competitive, sort of like a party game"

Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
The Paper Mario thing was cool.

I'm mad that they took out purple Link, especially with the Zelda dress.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
idk, i was pretty happy with what i watched from this conference.

even with some of the stuff that i probably won't play, the presentation was nice and it kept my attention. i am probably finally going to buy the new 3DS and maybe a wii u by winter.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
I dunno, it was okay, certainly not outstanding, but not disappointing or anything.

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
People just wanted to see Zelda apparently, but that will have to wait.

The Wii U is well worth getting now, if you need a reason still you stopped caring about Nintendo games a while ago and that's fine but please stop pretending they need to impress you first.

Bleck

Smash Master
to be fair that metroid prime thing actually looks pretty good

it's just bull**** to call it a metroid game

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
I think one of the most disappointing things about the trailer was learning that the new FE would be called Fates and not the cooler name IF.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Hey, I got a new KH3 trailer and saw Sora's new design, which I ended up absolutely loving despite dreading Nomura making a new one to replace KH2 Sora.

I'm more than happy. I don't care about anything else. <3

Top Bottom