• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

drakargx

Smash Journeyman
I lied to my parents, telling them I was going to the library to study but instead I went to the track so I could say high to my old track team buddies because I knew they'd say no

Was definitely fun getting to do something out on my own that isn't school related, my parents won't let me go outside ever so I have a hard time getting to do what I think is fun. The people on the team are really cool and chill, might have to go back there again next week

D

Deleted member

Are you the younger or older sibling? Does he not care about smash?
I'm the younger sibling

he told me when I was 12 that "nintendo games won't make you cool in a few years from now"

GUESS WHO IS WRONG NOW MOTHER ******

Helsong

Smash Ace
Parties? I'd rather have some tea, earl gray, hot, and sit here on my computer, watch Smash, and listen to slow jazz.
That's great, too! Actually, that's an amazing way to spend an evening.

But sometimes you just have to flirt with catastrophe. Sometimes, you just have to look Lady Chaos in the eyes and say, "I'm gonna rock you like a hurricane."

herbmaster%

my dankchu is 420XX
3DS FC
2836-1534-7477
Warning Received
Yeah that thread was stupid, but I got a ton of likes for refuting it, so it's all good. Most of the hate is Brian Frobey and his gang of bigot trollocks.
Frobey's a ****faceniggermuffin and he smells like a dingus. i bet he doesn't even play fox. i bet he plays some ******* character like shikethedike and masturbates to anime like a buster. i should give him a compulsary smack of the banhammer. what say you smashboards? B)

Last edited by a moderator:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Damn Its very melee hell in here atm

I left melee hell during the 3rd purge because someoen kicked me and I lost my day 1 join date lol. It also just got lame AF

herbmaster%

my dankchu is 420XX
3DS FC
2836-1534-7477
Damn Its very melee hell in here atm

I left melee hell during the 3rd purge because someoen kicked me and I lost my day 1 join date lol. It also just got lame AF
It has gotten much worse since then, with rare glimses of dank that are quickly smutted out by the many many newfriends aquired since january. I would purge but I promised not to betray the hell. But if someone destroyed my joindate I might consider Purge 4.0. Swag.

D

Deleted member

I just watched the grand finals at IaB 51

@Umbreon , your face literally describes how you felt about everything rofl
Screenshot_2015-04-17-19-23-51-1.png

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????

for whatever reason, despite always hearing it every time I start my wii up, I suddenly hold huge amounts of nostalgia for this tune

groovin' and jivin'

D

Deleted member

lmao guys I entered a netplay tourney and I lost in winners so I'm letting someone else play as me

what have I done

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Just ate seafood pasta my parents came back with
Was not prepared for whole baby octopus
It tasted good.

Last edited:

steelguttey

mei is bei
ive been replaying custom robo lately and honestly if people picked it up like they did melee i can def see it being a competitive game

**** is DEEP

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
just bought the monitor @ standardtoaster standardtoaster recommended, everything should be here on tuesday. if it turns out bad, ill personally fly to michigan or wherever the hell he lives, and tell him to his face that his waifu is garbo

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
Bring scissors
And cut his hair

I just ate 4 calzones
How 2 ~puke

Last edited:
Top Bottom